I love you, and i hate it ~Louis . J. Moriarty~

Requested by :  Himiiko123

Thank you for requesting and being patient with me! Himiiko123 (≧∇≦)/

Brief summary : homles and Moriarty siblings our best friends from their child hood, but Louis and y/n were not on good  terms, but when she left for all girls university and after four years she returned, their was something off about her enemy .

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙  ⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

THERE WAS A BLAST I ran up to the room where brother sherly was doing his dangerous Experiment. again
"What happened now! " Miss Hudson said she was tried of Sherlock ruining her apartment.

" Aah I poured little to much and it reacted " Brother sherly said and awkwardly chuckled. Miss.Hudson face palmed her self.

" You know brother sherly you should not make mess around and make a lady worry " I said.

" You know you should not interfere in our talk " He taunted. Sherlock is brother who hates her little sister but also loves her equally as hate.

I helped him clean up the mess, I lived in this building , and miss Hudson was also my landlady. I was in all girls university. I was on break so I thought to rent the apartment.
Yep I have good IQ as Mr. Sherlock Holmes, but I am straight.
I totally think something is up with albert and oni- chan, and william and brother sherly .

There is this invisible connection, of love.

A carriage pulled over, and it was oni-chan Mycroft , he came in.
And gave me his sweetest smile.

Mycroft is a brother who is protective, loving and adores her sister even though he is serious.

" How are you y/n " Mycroft asked.
" I am well brother, how about you ? " I give him my childish grin and he pinched both of my cheeks.

Sherlock just rolled his eyes at our brother and sister bond, ha he was just jealous.

" You know that Moriarty, have invited us on dinner. As a celebration of you coming back to London " Mycroft said

"I know! " I also prepared a gift for them, said y/n in proud way as she showed her tongue out too  Sherlock who didn't prepared a gife.