Lipstick Prank ~Albert. J. Moriarty~

Third Person P. O. V

Y/n just woke up and was in a very mischievous mood, and an idea popped inside her brain.

She was in her night gown and got up from her and her husband's bed, it made a 'creak' sound.

She sat on Albert's arm chair and picked the lipstick  bought by  her loving husband albert that was kept on the coffee table near the arm chair.
Y/n pressed the lipstick on her lips , and applied three heavy layers of dark red lipstick.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened .

Y/n P. O. V

The bathroom door opened and albert came out with his green robe around him.

" Good morning dear " He greeted me. "Good morning! ".

'He didn't notice that i was wearing lipstick.... Yes! ' I thought to myself.

I was still cuddled up in the armchair and i pouted my lips, and he knew what I wanted, he walked closer and crouched down on the level of the arm chair.

I grabbed his cheeks with both of my hands. And pressed strong kisses on his face one on his jaw, cheek, chin and on his lips It was slightly smudged.

'Good job y/n what a master piece I have made ' I thought and bit my lip from preventing not to laugh.
'My poor hubby doesn't even know I gave him lipstick stamps' you thought again.

End P. O. V

" I am going down to the parlor for some tea are you joining Or will you get fresh first? " Albert asked. " I will get fresh and join you guys as soon as possible " You said with heart warming smile.

As you were going to open the bathroom door knob Albert left, and you followed him  , with silent steps and he sat on his favorite arm chair y/n peaked from the side of the wall.

Alberts P. O. V

As I took my seat and read the newspaper, I saw Louis walking with a cart that was for the tea set to travel around the house. He didn't noticed me as I greeted him a good morning.

"Good morning Louis" , he looked up at me for a moment a stutter "g-good morning.... Nii-san" His cheeks were flushed like tomatoes.

I couldn't get what happened but as I was going to ask, william walked in and as he saw my face his eyes widen and he looked down on the floor to avoid my gaze, he sat down on the sofa .

Soon Sebastian and bond came to the scene . And Sebastian took a sit in front on me he was looking at my lips and then he had a smirk wear on his face.

" How was it, huh? " He said in his raspy voice.
"What was it? "
"Your night, pretty hard I guess! "
"What... "
I was confused what was he saying and then I gave a side eye to my brothers william was giving me closed eye smile and Louis all flushed up looking down on the floor.
And bond came in the parlor ,  he looked at me and gave me a smirk.

William chuckled and at the moment he knew his sister, had done a lipstick prank  on his brother.

What was on with this people.
I saw Fred coming up as he looked at me he walked backwards from where he came from.

The only view I was getting people smirks avoiding gaze or smiling and looking at my face as it was a painting.

Soon jack came in with tray of cookies, he was like are father figure when the Moriarty manor was burned to ashes.

As he looked at me he avoided my gaze and spoke politely " Albert please will you mind having a concern about your face " As he said I know something was up I went to our room , y/n stood there with a mirror in her hand and I saw my reflection in the mirror I knew it.

I pulled her closer by her waist, and she mumbled a "sorry" ,  I just chuckle and said " I will take my revenge by giving you lovebites all over your neck " Her face changed into 50 shades of red and I landed a kiss on her forehead.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°