Teenage Love ~Fred Porlock~

Y/n a girl 18 year old from working class family  her parents are very supportive and courageous  to y/n get good education and have a bright future.
Her mother worked as maid at Moriarty manor for age's after the previous manor burned down.
Y/n's mother knew how kind hearted nobles Moriarty's were and the second son of Moriarty is a mathematics prodigy so y/n's mother asked master william to teach y/n, y/n is a bright child and had dreams and ambitions in her life.

Soon y/n started her tution classes and send a letter to durham University where master william teaches.
She wanted to go to zunich university ( that's what it called I think)
Where both men and women study at university that was in Germany one of the few university accepted women, but y/n couldn't leave her parents alone.

.   .   .

"Teacher " You exclaimed. " My I come in " You asked william while you stood near the door peaking in and in response he nodded.
You sat down and william taught and cleared you're doubts.

"I am glad that you will be joining durham University y/n you are a young prodigy , though let's end the class her for now we will continue tomorrow " He said.
You smiled at his response and bit you're farewells.

.   .   .

As you were walking to the front gate of the mansion you saw a boy that would atleast be an year older the you was pouring water on beautiful bloomed Flowers.

You thought of approaching him upon the sweet Fragrance of flowers that was in the air , "hello! " You said with a bright warm smile placed on your face. The boy stumbled back from you're sudden appearance and landed on his butt with all the water on himself.
You gasped in horror and crouched down on his level  and took out you're handkerchief and gave it to him and said " I am really sorry! I hope your okay? "
" I am fine, no need to apologize it was just an accident " He said. And took the handkerchief gently from his hand and dried him self. As you help him stand up on his feet.  He mumbled a thanks.

" I just wanted to ask  if you had planted the marvelous flowers they are very pretty " You said and he nodded . "By the way I am y/n l/n and you? ".
" I am fred porlock I am the gardener here"
He showed you around the property and introduced you to the various different flowers and their speciality.

As it was getting late he plugged out a flower and gave it to you and you couldn't stop  blushing. You guys bit you're farewell.

This kept on going and going you both had picnics shopping near the village market and gifting each other handmade / homemade gifts.

He made you a crown out of flowers and you made him buttery biscuits.
When ever you had you're classes he would peak through the window and he would  make funny faces when william didn't pay attention  .
When william glanced at you when you weren't paying attention to what he is saying he turns around  until that time fred would stand besides the window and william will look behind is something wrong " Y/n what are you looking out there, please pay attention " He said and you nodded and said " The weather is very pleasant today " " Indeed it is but you should pay attention ".

You soon started university and had in touch with fred, he would make beautiful bouquet from his hand whenever you had bad day Or keep his arms open for you to cry on his shoulder.
Also having small walks thought the village and talk about your day.

...

When you turned 20 and he 21 you were at a garden sun setting and as he pushed you on the swing you sat on that was hanging on tree branch you talked and talked and time flew by.
The swing slowed down when he stopped pushing the swing and the sky was all dark. You stood up and the cold breeze hit you and you Shivered  fred noticed it and wrapped his blue scarf around your neck.

He then stood in front of you and clapped his hand and the tree started to glow you looked behind and saw gasoline lanterns hanging on tree branched and fireflies flying as the thin mist appeared on the grass.
Fred then bend on his one knee holds your both hands in his and said.
"Y/n l/n, I Fred porlock has fallen for you when we first met I love you from my whole heart, would like to be mine? I will support you in all your good and bad times with your dreams and ambitions would you like to be more then friends? "

You were on edge of crying and you hugged him " I-i love you Fred and yes I would love to be more then friends! "

-------------------------The End-----------------------

Sorry for grammatical error I type really fast and I don't check my errors and it was a quick idea to make this chapter so please  just be.... Easy I have more plots that would soon would be uploading chaio!