Headcanons! ~ If They Visited Modern Mall ~

WILLIAM. JAMES. MORIARTY

~ You both would be in the library, and he would give you great recommendations on novels/books off any genre after reading it's makes your mind, soul and heart pleasant feeling but they are..... Published on Victorian era.

~ definitely eat some sweets at bakery.

~ he will carry your shopping bags... Such a gentleman. 😌

~ william would definitely like to try out the arcade with you.

~ ofc don't forget his brother's he would buy them Souvenirs, albert a knitting machine ( albert loves knitting) and Louis a pair of modern glasses.

~ to say, he is 100 % boyfriend material he doesn't even need to say the pick up line " What is my jeans made of?.... Boyfriend material " .
( k i don't know how was it I just heard it k)

LOUIS. JAMES. MORIARTY

~  Such a mother caring for her children his first shop would be grocery store.

~ needs to make healthy meal for you and his brothers ( fish pie)

~ all the women in store would be gushing about how gentlemen boyfriend you have helping you buy groceries.

~ he would come out of store all red like tomato due the misunderstanding of you're relationship.

~ shy in mall to even hold your hand. You can't stop smiling at his adorable expression.

~ if you asked him can y'all eat in restaurant he would drag you all out in the car and say " It's unhealthy I will make fresh warm meal in home "

~ in end 1000% shy boyfriend.

ALBERT. JAMES. MORIARTY

~ his first shop would be liquor store duh everyone knows he is and alcoholic person.

~ will try various coak tails with you . And loves it

~ walking in hand to hand and if you spoted a  dress that you liked but didn't want to buy it, there he is already buying it such a mind reader.

~ next stop would be a romantic movie in cenima ... Aww your head on his shoulder and head on your head .

~ 10000% sugar daddy.

SEBASTIAN COLONEL MORAN

~ Go to a pub and would make out with a random girl in the corner in return he gets a slap on his cheek and a name tag of 'pervert'.

~ but then he meets you and loves to spend time with you.

~ first scared to use escalator but seeing the green eyes brunette doing it he would do it to. But eventually he can't reach on the other story of mall because he was running on the opposite escalator . 😑

~ will go to various branded shop and try the clothes mismatched the colours and do weird model pose and put his lips, making you laugh.

~ and will visit a Barber (aka salon)  and dyed his hair.

~ 40% play boy 35% flirty 10% clingy and 5% adorable.

JAMES BOND

~ love to buy himself Jean's and shirt replacing his gray suit.

~ drinking star bucks together .

~ next make up shop to cover his '  feminin features'.

~ he would have a small smile placed on his face when he saw a Sherlock's novel on window display of a library.

~ 40% just friends 30% flirty and 10% teasing.

VON HERDER

~ He would have sparkling eyes I mean he got surgery in modern work if he was blind? , when he saw a touched screen phone, television washing machine etc.

~ would be crying from happy tears when you buy him electronic gadgets you are his sugar mommy.

~ would like to drive you're car

~ 100% have mommy issues.

FRED PORLOCK

Yo  I don't know about this buddy....

°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•
Tysm! Hope you liked it