Chapter 5

Meanwhile at Mingyu's university, the boy barely made it to his exam hall. Just after he was seated, the invigilators started to give out the exam papers including the answer sheet where the exam candidates would jot down their answer. Mingyu didn't even have enough time to scan the exam hall to find his other friends, so he just did his exam with the knowledge that his easily forgettable brain could remember.

"Yah, Kim Mingyu. We were supposed to meet up before the exam. Where were you?" As soon as the exam ended, Mingyu met up with his best friends on the hallway to Soonyoung disappointing face.

"I'm sorry, Soonyoung. I woke up late." Mingyu answered jutting out his lips

"Insomnia again?" Seokmin asked, looking worried for his friends.

"Yeah. It's okay though. At least, I managed to come to the hall on time this time or else there will be no seat again."

"And you took how many pills?" Seokmin knew too well about Mingyu struggling and he also knew that the boy did not just take one pill to woke up this late. Mingyu himself was rarely late.

Mingyu realized that Seokmin found out, showing his guilty grin. The other boy just shook his head. Soonyoung was there, half-heartedly listening to things his two friends talking until his stomach grumbled.

"Okay, enough you two. Let go eat. I'm starving." He walked first, heading to the school cafeteria.

The cafeteria was packed with students, the trio searched through the available space where they could dine in.

"I see Jihoon and Myungho over there. Let join them.' Soonyoung said uttering the other two to follow him.

Mingyu did not really know both Jihoon and Myungho well, they just came across each other through Soonyoung. Being the social butterfly he is, almost all of the school knew him, while the man himself claimed as the introvert person.

"Hey, Jihoon. Hey, Myungho. Could we join you guys?" Soonyoung asked as soon as they arrived at the said table.

"Of course," Jihoon replied back without even look at them and continued eating his lunch while Myungho just nodded his head and smiled.

Five of them merged themselves into the conversation, mostly just Soonyoung, Jihoon and Seokmin did the talking meanwhile Mingyu and Myungho sat there listen to their nonsense talk.

"You got business law last semester? Share us some notes please, Jihoonie." Soonyoung begged with hands clap together and pouty lips.

"I don't know where I put them now"

"Find them for us please, hyung" now it's Seokmin who begged Jihoon.

"Ugh, fine. Don't expect too much though, it might be in the trash or something."

"Yay, thank you, hyung. You save our life from this hell subject. By the way, you got management accounting this semester too or just us?"

"Same as you guys too."

"Nice, so you got members for the assignment yet?"

"I'm doing with Myungho"

"And?" Soonyoung dug deeper to know whether they can be part of the group too.

"Nah, just us two. We haven't found other people who managed to keep up with our pace. I was planning to tell professor that our group only consisted of only 2 people." Myungho who been quiet this whole time spoke up.

"Can we join your team too? Since the maximum is 5 people, plus I don't trust these 2 that much to finish this whole work with them." Seokmin and Soonyoung feel offended after hearing this from Mingyu but shut their mouth since they themselves could not trust too.

"Unless you do your part or else, I'll report you all to professor." Jihoon said, pointing his chopsticks at the trio.

"Sure do, captain"

~

It was the last class of the day, Mingyu was asked to join Seokmin and Soonyoung to the mall for shopping as oldest of the group claimed that he was in need of new undergarment. He declined, stating that he was too beat and wanted to go home to sleep. So, the trio bid each other goodbye at the school entrance and went on their own way.

"Oh, isn't this the big boy from elementary school?"

-------------

Have you guys seen the God of Music MV yet? It's so beautiful and we got Minwon high five 😭.

What songs you like best? personally I like SOS and Yawn but the other songs are good too, it'd that I really like sentimental song like Yawn so I'm a bit bias toward the vocal team song 😭

In our Woozi, we trust his good music ✊