Chapter 17

"Hyung, stop drinking. It's your fifth bottle now." Wonwoo grabbed the bottle that Seungcheol tried to open with his shaky hand.

With the usual bottle opener, not the fancy chopstick style that he used to pop his first and second bottles.

"I am not drunk." Seungcheol pushed his manager's hand out, hiccuped in process.

Wonwoo heaved a big sigh. It's not helping him when the youngest of the three was also drunk, giggling non-stop at him doing literally nothing.

"Wonu hyung," Mingyu slurred, "You look so pretty."

The manager was stunned by the sudden nickname and compliment. He watched as the intern slowly batting his eyelashes at him, having both of his hands cupping his chin.

"Okay, both of you should go home."

"But I haven't finished my complain yet." Seungcheol whined.

"We can continue other time." Wonwoo promised, "Also you still have to come to work tomorrow."

"No, I don't want to go to work." The oldest sputtered, "Hannie is not there anymore."

"God," Wonwoo mumbled, "I need to call Jeonghan hyung. I cannot handle both of them at the same time."

He fished out his phone from his pocket, dialed Jeonghan phone number.

"Come on, hyung. Pick up the phone." Wonwoobit his finger anxiously.

"Oh, Wonwoo-yah." Jeonghan answered.

"Hyung, can you come to Mrs. Yang's place for a moment?"

"Why?"

"Seungcheol hyung is-," Wonwoo quickly exchanged his phone to his right hand to catch the intern's head that was about to fall down hard to the table, "Yah, Kim Mingyu watch your head."

"What's going on there?" Jeonghan was on his way to take his coat and his car key, put on his boots.

"You will see when you come." A beep was heard, coming from the other line. Jeonghan rushed from his place to his car and drove off.

"Ugh, you even drooled on my hand," Wonwoo gently put Mingyu's head on the table, getting the napkins to wipe his hand.

"Hyung, stop drinking." While he was talking to Jeonghan on his phone, Seungcheol already finished half of his fifth bottle.

"Come on, Mingyu" the assistant called, "Cheer."

"Mingyu cannot drink anymore, hyung." Wonwooreplied, "Don't force him."

"Weak." he scoffed, "He cannot even finish his third bottle."

"Yeah, yeah, you are the strongest, happy now? Stop drinking."

Jeonghan arrived at the restaurant, seeing that it was packed with people. He noticed the male owner was serving his customer, so he decided to greet him when he finished.

"Uncle Yang,"

"Hey Hannie, the others are inside." He motioned inside, "Only Wonwoo is sober, the other two are wasted."

"Thank you, uncle."

"You're welcome, child. Let me know if you need help, getting them into your car." The elder suggested.

"Appreciate the offer, uncle. But your customers are waiting."

"Oh yeah, haha." He laughed, "See you later then, Hannie."

"Sure uncle." Jeonghan nodded.

Entering the restaurant, he instantly spotted the trio.

"Oh god, why are they drinking like this?" Jeonghan walked to check up on Seungcheol and saw the other man in worse situation, "Who's that?"