Chapter 12

"Here is the document you asked for, Jisoo-ssi." Seungcheol said, sticking out the papers that he brought to the other man.

"Thank you, Seungcheol-ssi. You're working hard. Have a nice day." Jisoo grinned, reaching out to take the said document.

"I- Um-" the older started, fiddling around.

"Do you have anything else to say to me?"

"Is Jeonghan here?"

"Of course, he is. He's working for our department after all."

"Oh, is he mad?"

"I can't say if he's mad or not, but I call him for you if you want."

"No, no need for that. Then, I'll be on my way." Seungcheol bowed, proceeded back to his office.

"Just a friendly reminder, Seungcheol-ssi." Jisoo remarked, "If you dragged on your feeling further than this, the others will snitch their chance."

The finance assistant paused halfway through the door; his fists clenched tightly.

"Thank you for your reminder, Jisoo-ssi. I will take it into consideration. Likewise, have a wonderful evening." Seungcheol turned around, gives the audit manager a halfhearted smile. Once he returned back to his previous position, his smile faded, showing his cold face as he continued his way back.

He wasn't going to showcase his jealousy side, at least not today and not to the person that make him doubt on his decision. He won't be seeing that man until next year anyway with that year's financial statement or that what he thought.

Seungcheol walked across the room where it would be Jeonghan's office. He walked slower, the closer the office is. He planned to have a talk with him after giving the documents since Jeonghan didn't come to eat at lunchtime. He also wanted to apologize for blandly avoiding the latter.

When he arrived at the door to the office, he raised his hand about to knock on the door but hesitated, making his hand float in the air.

"AHH," Jeonghan who opened the door from the inside, startled to the site of Seungcheol standing outside of his office, "Yah, Choi Seungcheol. Weren't you at Jisoo's office? What are you doing in front of my office?"

"Oh, were you going somewhere?"

"Obviously," Jeonghan rolled his eyes, "It's past 5:30pm. I need to go home."

"Really?" Seungcheol checked his watch, "Do you want me to take you home?"

"Don't bother. I go with Jisoo. We went on the same road."

"Why did I keep hearing that shithead name." He spoke under his breath.

Jeonghan pretended not to hear what the other called his boss, giggling inside from the obvious sign that the Seungcheol showed.

"Just say what you want to say to me earlier. I want to go home."

"Nothing, you can go." Seungcheol motioned for the younger to move first.

"Alright, then I'll be on my way. Drive safe and rest well, you look pale like a ghost." Jeonghan rounded his heel to his boss and also his friend's office.

Only when Jeonghan went inside that Seungcheol advanced to the elevator. Tapped the 7th floor button, he sighed heavily and slumped onto the wall. At his office, he prepared his bag to go home too, since he had been working overtime at the company for 3 nights.

Took a quick look to Wonwoo's office, the light was off. Then, he remembered that Wonwoo went out early due to whatever the reason he decided not to tell the older about.