Chapter 13

Prior to the last three hours, at exact 3:15pm, Wonwoo told his co-worker that he needed to clock out first, stating that he had something coming up.

Unexpectedly, he felt somehow delighted, in fact he felt energetic throughout the day. Even if today was extra busy as it came to the end of November where all of the department need to send the report to the finance department to get the financial statement done.

Wonwoo, as a finance manager, was responsible for the check up all of those. But not once that the thrilled sensation for his evening date left his body.

Mingyu had texted him two days after the proposal to confirm the schedule with the older to which both of them come to agreement with today date.

Fifteen minutes until the meet up time, Wonwoo got all dressed up in brown turtleneck knit sweater with darker shade of brown trench and cream color pants, adorned with white sneakers.

He looked into the mirror for the last time, fixed the misplaced strand of hair before grabbing his wallet and car key, speeding to the elevator of his apartment.

Pleasant smile stuck to his face from when he drove throughout the neighborhood to Mingyu's house which he tried so hard to control.

It could be that he had not gone to one for a while since he was buried into the work after graduated from the university. Or it could be the person himself made the feeling more passionate. Only Wonwoo knows.

3:58pm displayed on the screen of Mingyu's phone, as he kept double tap whenever the screen went dark. His mother went out to buy ingredients and bake cookies with Wonwoo's mom.

Soonyoung and Seokmin were on their phone playing game together, shouting when one of them died. They are on their third game since they finished dolling up Mingyu. Myungho was also on his phone, texting god know who, laughing silently.

All of them stayed there so that they could take a look at the person that capture Mingyu's heart as well as to keep the latter company so that he won't panic and cancel the date last minutes.

"Yah, Mingyu, Your hyung is here."

"Huh? Where?"

"Outside, he rang the bell a moment ago."

"Okay," Mingyu took a deep breath, "How do I look?"

"Fabulous, now go. Don't let him wait." Soonyoung pushed Mingyu to the door.

"Since he's here, I'm gonna go home." Myungho got up from the sofa that they had been resting, lifting his backpack along with him.

"We also go cause auntie is not here. I'm getting bored." Seokmin responded. "Ugh, look at him all smiley and giddy. I'm disgusted at those in-love people."

"Just say you got bitter when you have no one." Soonyoung sticked out his tongue, mocking Seokmin.

Mingyu was already at the door whereas the other three had their heated discussion. The Deja-vu sensation from last month where he for the second time stood against the door. Except that at this moment, he knew the man behind it enough to place a bet into love again.

When he finally decided to open the door, he came to face the back of the man with wide shoulders that make him insecure about his own. The man heard the screeching sound of the door and turned around, Mingyu was breathless, unconsciously staring at his date from his head to toes.

"Hey, Mingyu," of course, the hoarse voice that made subtle shiver coursed throughout Mingyu's body.

"H-hey, Wonwoo hyung,"

"Hello, Wonwoo hyung." Seokmin peaked up behind Mingyu's shoulder, "We are Mingyu's best friends. This is Soonyoung, the other is Myungho and I am Seokmin. Nice to meet you, hyung."