"Episode 01"

In the realm of emotions, one-sided love is a beautiful yet challenging journey. It's like a flower blooming in the heart of one person, radiating warmth and affection, even if it's not reciprocated. It's a testament to the capacity to love unconditionally, to find joy in the simple act of caring for someone, regardless of the outcome. It's about embracing the happiness that comes from giving love freely, without expectations, and finding fulfillment in the act of loving itself. It may not always be easy, but it can lead to personal growth and a deeper understanding of oneself...

Umeed was standing in the balcony while holding the beautiful diary, she was looking at sky and smiling continously. She was looking moon and stars, feeling so calm and peace in fresh air. She was totally in her seperate world, she closed her eyes and started humming.

"Kese bataye, kyu tujhko chahe,
Yaara bata na paaye,
Batein dilon ki dekho jo baqi,
Ankhen tujhe samjhaye,
Tu jaane naa,
Tu jaane naa..."

Umeed lightly giggled but suddenly a hand came and shook her shoulder making her almost startle, she turned around and saw a questioning Haya looked at her.

"Haya, Tumne mujhe kitna bura dara dia hai" Umeed said, rolling her eyes scarely.

"Umeed, apni khayalon ki duniya se bahar agai ho ya abhi bhi wahin ho?" Haya asked in sarcastic way.

"In khayalon ki duniya ki wajah se hi to jee rahi hun" Umeed replied, shyly looked at her diary.

"Uff, ye sharmana kaash wo bhi dekhle jis ke liye tum sharma rahi ho" Haya said, teased her jokingly and giggled, Umeed blushed and slightly pushed her.

"Wo abhi mere kareeb hai hi nahi to wo dekhega kahan se" Umeed said, make a puppy face.

"Aree, ajayega wo office ke kaam se hi landon gaya hua hai" Haya said softly and consoled her.

"Ek saal hogaya hai, pata nahi Farjaad kab aingay?" Umeed said while looking at sky.

"Aree, ab to shayad wo bht jald ajaiga kyuke tumne hi to bataya tha ke Farjaad ke buisness ka masla solve hogaya hai, iske dad ne sab sambhal lia" Haya stated.

"Wo to mujhe Mimi ne bataya tha, lekin pata nahi Farjaad ki kab wapsi hai" Umeed responded.

"Meri dua hai ke Farjaad ki jald wapsi ho aur tumhe tumhari mohabbat miljai" Haya said politely, smiled towards her.

"Ameen, phir mein logo ko cheekh cheekh kar bataongi, Umeed Pasha won at life" Umeed said excitingly, they both started giggling, hugged eacg other tightly.

"Acha, itni mohabbat tum mujh se karleti, mein to tumhe chai aur coffee bana bana kar pilati hun" Haya said jokingly while hugging her.

"Tum to meri jaan ho, Farjaad to mera jahan hai" Umeed shyly said and hide her face on Haya's shoulder.

"Ufff, ye mohabbat insaan ko kitna pagal kardeti hai" Haya taunts at her smilingly.

"Tumhe bhi to Sameer se bht mohabbat hai na" Umeed said, tried to defend herself.

"Mujhe mohabbat hai lekin tum to deewani ho" Haya said and giggled.

"Wo to mein hun" Umeed replied and smiled.

"Achaa, tum ab khana khalo kab se balcony mein khari ho" Haya insisted her.

"Han arahi hun" Umeed responded with soft smile.

Umeed was in love in Farjaad since many years, Umeed's heart become a canvas, painting beautiful emotions and dreams. She may feel a deep connection and admiration for Farjaad, and her world may revolve around that person. Her thoughts are filled with his presence, and she may find herself daydreaming about their future. Umeed made a diary in which she write her feelings, emotions and her love towards him.