"Episode 26"

Farjaad, Mimi and Haya reached in the hospital, Pasha Sahab and Sameer was desperately sitting on the bench.

"Kya hua uncle, Umeed theek hai na?" Farjaad asked hesitately.

"Beta, wo?" Pasha Sahab tried to replied but can't.

"Kya hua Sameer, tum hi batao, Umeed theek hai na?" Haya asked and yelled.

"Haya wo doctors ne kaha hai ke next 24 hours tak Umeed ka hosh mein ana bht zarori hai" Sameer replied anxiously.

"Mein Umeed ko dekh kar ata hun" Farjaad said and went towards the ICU.

********

Farjaad enters in the room, looked at his Umeed who was laying down on the bed, her head was covered with bandage, The face was covered with oxygen mask and she was unconsious. Her face was pale and dull.

He went towards her and held her hand, he sat on his knees and kissed on her hand.

"Hamdard hai, humdum bhi hai,
Tu sath hai to zindagi,
Tu jo kabhi, dur rahe,
Ye hum se hojaye ajnaabi"

Farjaad cried and bend down his head, kept his head on her hand, "Umeed, i am so sorry, meinay tumhe bht hurt kia hai na, mein bht bura hun, meinay tumhari mohabbat ko samjhne ki koshish nahi ki" Farjaad gasped while crying.

He again looked at her while crying, "tum mujh se bht mohabbat karti ho na, to mere liye uth jao, mein wada karta hun ke tumhe apne dil mein sambhal kar rakhonga" He confessed lovingly.

"Tum ye suna chahti thi na to suno, mein tum se bht pyaar karta hun, please tumhare bagair nahi reh sakta" He confessed heartly, his tears was enough to described his love for her.

He again bent down and after some minutes, Umeed opened her eyes and looked at Farjaad. She moved her hand, Farjaad surprised and looked at her, got happy.

"Umeed?" He called her name softly and wiped his tears.

He quickly went outside the room and called the doctor, Doctor came inside and checked her. Farjaad started waiting outside along with family members. After some minutes, doctor came outside.

"Patient khatre se bahar hai, lekin abhi inhe proper rest ki zarorat hai" Doctor stated, Haya and Mimi smiled brightly, got relaxed.

"Ya Allah tera shukar hai" Pasha Sahab said softly.

"Koi pareshani wali baat to nahi hai na?" Farjaad asked curiously.

"Nahi, mein apko medicines aur injections ki prescription derahi hun, ap wo arrange karein" Doctor replied.

Doctor leaves from there and Farjaad went behind her.

*********

Everyone were relaxed and calm, Umeed was fine now. Pasha Sahab and Sameer enters in the room and smiled towards Umeed. Pasha Sahab patted her head and Umeed greeted him.

"Umeed, kesi tabiyat hai?" He asked softly.

"Baba, mein bilkul theek hun" Umeed said smilingly and reassured him.

"Tumne ham sab ko bht dara dia tha" Sameer gulped.

"Aree, mein ab bilkul theek hun, ap dono ghar chale jaye" Umeed said and requested.

Mimi and Haya enters in the room, got happy to saw Umeed. They both went to her and did a side hugged.

"Umeed, tum nahi janti ke ham kitna pareshan the, aisa bhi koi karta hai?" Mimi complained.