"Episode 17"

Next morning, Umeed woke up and looked at sleepy Farjaad. She smiled brightly, thought the last night incident. "Tum mujhe akela chor kar bahar kyu gai thi?"

"Ye kesi mohabbat hai, jitna dur rehne ki koshish karti hun, baar baar ye banda mujhe pagal kardeta hai. Jo bhi hai, mujhe Farjaad ki adat hone lagi hai" Umeed thought in her mind.

She went towards cupboard, took her clothes and went for freshen up.

********

Umeed went outside the washroom, she saw that Farjaad was setting his clothes, Umeed went to him.

"Ye ap kya karahe hain?" Umeed asked.

"Apne kapre set karaha hun, apne meri pori cupboard idhar udhar ki hui hai" Farjaad said and taunts at her.

"Mein sahi kardeti hun" Umeed said softly.

"Rehne dou, mein karlonga" Farjaad refused her offered.

Suddenly Umeed's diary fell on ground, Umeed got terribly shocked and scared, they looked at each other. Umeed got hesitated, her heart was stopped.

"Ye kiski diary hai?" Farjaad asked curiously.

Umeed didn't replied, she bent down and took the diary.

"Ye meri personal diary hai" Umeed replied and went towards the bed.

"Aisa bhi kya personal hai?" Farjaad asked.

"Bas hai, ap chorein" Umeed replied and closed her eyes.

"Whatever" Farjaad said.

Umeed quickly went outside the room, she went towards the store room and enters there. She kept the diary on the table.

"Ye diary agar Farjaad ke hath lag jati to pata nahi kya hojata" Umeed said and feels relaxed.

********

After freshen up, Farjaad went outside the room in tea-shirt and jeans, went towards the launch, he saw that the store room door was opened, he realized Umeed was present inside.

"Umeed mujhe dar pok kehrahi hai, ab pata chalega ke darpok kon hai" Farjaad said and mischeivously smiled, he closed the door and leaves from there.

**********

Umeed was walking in the store room, started looking old pictures. She found the photo frame of Farjaad and Mimi, she surprisely looked at it and smiled.

"Wese Farjaad bachpan se hi bht cute hai, aisi mera dil thori agaya tha" Umeed said and brightly smiled.

Then she again looked at her diary, she took the diary and lost in her thoughts.

"Ek kaam karti hun, diary kahin aur chupa deti hun taake kisi aur ke hath nahi lage warna bht bara masla hojaiga" Umeed said scarely.

Umeed took her diary and went towards the door, she tried to opened the door but she didn't. She got shocked and frightened.

"Areee, ye door kisne lock kardia hai?" Umeed said irritatingly while knocking the door.

Umeed continously knocking the door, "Farjaad, Mimi?" She shouted their names, got hesitated.

********

Farjaad went to the dining table and took his seat. Mimi, Niggo Jee and Shujaat Sahab were taking their breakfast.

"Farjaad, Umeed kahan hai?" Shujaat Sahab asked.

"Baba, iski thori tabiyat theek nahi thi, to wo sorahi hai" Farjaad lied confidently.