"Episode 09"

Umeed enters in the Bahadur house, saw Mimi was walking in the lawn, she directly went to the lawn. Mimi was busy in her phone, talking with Saim. She went from behind and shouted her name, Mimi got startled and she looked at her shockingly, she declined the call.

"Umeed tum ne mujhe kitna bura dara dia" Mimi complained scarely.

"Acha to ab mein darane lagi, han ab to Saim bht khas hogaya hai" Umeed said and fakely scoffed.

"Tum se zyada mere liye koi khas ho hi nahi sakti" Mimi smilingly replied.

"Acha, sab choro ye batao nikkah kab hai?" Umeed asked excitingly.

"Aj Saim ke ghar wale yahi decide karne arahe hain" Mimi replied, lowered her glaze shyly.

"Ok, chalo wait karte hain" Umeed said softly.

They looked at the main gate, the Saim's family were arrived there.

"Umeed, ye log to agaye, ab kya hoga?" Mimi asked panickly.

"Aree, tum sab choro, mein tumhe tayar karti hun, chalo" Umeed said quickly, held her hand and they went inside the home.

*******

Saim's family greeted Niggo Ji and Shujaat Sahab, Farjaad also greeted them. They went to the launch and sat on the sofa.

"Shujaat Sahab, nikkah se pehle ham yahan Mimi aur Saim ki engagement kardete hain" Farooq Sahab stated softly.

"Jee bilkul, kyu nahi" Shujaat Sahab said respectfully and agreed.

After sometime, Mimi and Umeed came there, Umeed was holding her arm. Mimi sat beside Saima Jee, Saim sat beside her mother on left side. Saima Jee took the ring from the bag, gave it to Saim. He held Mimi's hand slowly, placed the ring smilingly. Everyone clapped their hands slowly.

Niggo Jee sat beside Mimi, gave her a ring. Saim extended her hand, Mimi looked at him smilingly and then she placed the ring fastly, They shouted. Saima Jee hugged Mimi, Niggo Jee happily held Umeed's hand. Saim stood up and hugged with Shujaat Sahab and Farjaad.

Mimi stood up and directly went to Umeed, they smilingly hugged each other. Reena was irritated while looking at them, Mimi ignored her and again sat on the sofa.

"Dekhen maagni to hogai, ab inshallah is friday ko nikkah bhi hojaiga" Farooq Sahab said happily.

"Jee jee bilkul" Shujaat Sahab replied and chuckled.

"Umeed beta, tumhare hath ki chai aur cheesecake dono bht famous hain, aj is moqe par hojaye" Farooq Sahab requested to her, Umeed smilingly nodded her head.

Mimi stood up, held Umeed's hand and they went from there while talking. Reena was annoyed while looking at them. She wanted attention but everyone ignored her except Farjaad.

***********

It was the friday, the day of Nikkah ceremony. All the Bahadur house were decorating, the fancy lights were shining in the lawn, the staircase was decorating with flowers.

Mimi was getting ready for the nikkah, she was applying makeup. After couple of minutes, Haya and Umeed enters in her room. Mimi got excited to saw them, they hugged each other warmly.

"Mimi, tum kitni pyaari lagrahi ho" Umeed said excitingly.

Mimi was dressed up in pink lehnga, Umeed started setting her dupatta.

"Tum dono bhi bht pyaari lagrahi ho" Mimi said smilingly.

Umeed was wearing the black frok beautifully contrasted with black pajama, looking stunning. Haya was wearing the blue frok, looking like beautiful.