"Episode 22"

"Acha, kya karlogi" Reena said in hard tone, folded her hands.

"Reena, yahan koi tamasha mat lagao jao yahan se" Umeed said, warned her.

"Tamsha to tumne lagaya hai, pasand kisi aur ko karti thi, shaadi kisi aur se karli" Reena shouted on Umeed.

Umeed got shocked, she looked at Farjaad suspiciously.

"Reena, dekho chup hojao" Farjaad said in sharp voice.

"Kyu, tumne hi to kaha tha ke Umeed kisi aur ko pasand karti hai, but she is character less, shayad tabhi ise iske pyaar ne chordia" Reena replied annoyingly.

Umeed heart was stopped when she heard, "character less" the words hitted on her heart like a arrows. Umeed looked at Farjaad with astonished face.

Mimi moved forward and gave a tight slapped on Reena's face. She move backward and shockingly looked at Mimi.

"Ainda ke baad, tum mujhe is ghar mein nazar nahi ana, dafa hojao yahan se" Mimi shouted, held her wrist and went outside the room.

Umeed was startled, the tears were formed in her eyes. Farjaad turned around, about to held her shoulders but Umeed pushed him fastly.

"Meinay apko apni zindagi ka itna bara sach bataya tha aur wo apne Reena se share kia?" Umeed asked and shouted on him, Farjaad nodded negatively.

"Umeed, tum galat samjh rahi ho, aisa kuch nahi hai" Farjaad said softly, tried to explained her.

He again moved towards her but Umeed stopped him.

"Apne Reena se ye kaha ke mein character less hun?" Umeed asked in sarcastic way, she started crying.

"Umeed, aisa nahi hai, tum meri baat to suno" Farjaad said in dull voice, he got emotional.

"Mujhe apki koi baat nahi suni" Umeed said while wiping her tears.

"Umeed, meinay aisa kuch nahi" Farjaad said but Umeed interuppted, "ap jain yahan se, warna mein yahan se chali jaongi" Umeed said, warned him in strict tone.

Umeed eyes was teary, face was red. She pushed him towards the door, "ap jaiye yahan se, mujhe ap se baat nahi karni" she said and refused, didn't wanted to talked with her.

"Umeed, please meri baat suno" Farjaad pleaded.

Umeed pushed him and pushed him outside the door, she locked the angrily.

Farjaad was continously knocked the door, "Umeed, meri baat suno" Farjaad eyes was teary, he was pleading constantly, wanted to talked with her. He even didn't knew why he was crying but her mind was just stuck on Umeed. He didn't wanted to hurt her but he was recalling her crying face.

Umeed sat on the ground, hided her face on the pillow while crying.

********

Mimi was not in her senses, she pushed Reena outside the door. At that moment, Saim reached there and held Reena.

"Mimi, kya hua?" Saim asked anxiously.

"Saim, aj ke baad apko bhen is ghar mein nahi dikhni chaiye" Umeed said, ordered her.

"Kyu, isne kia kya hai?" Saim asked in curiosity.

"Umeed aur bhai se batameezi ki hai, mein tumhe sari detail baad mein dungi" Mimi replied angrily.

"Theek hai, chalo Reena" Saim said, got annoyed.

They leaves from there, Mimi went upstairs and looked at innocent Farjaad who was pleaded while crying. Mimi bent down.