"Episode 02"

The cheesecake was ready perfectly, Umeed was decorating the cheesecake lovingly, Mimi was just looked at her with soft smile, she knew her feelings, she knew her pure love for his brother, Mimi shook her shoulder and Umeed looked at her.

"Kya hua Mimi, aisa kya dekh rahi ho?" Umeed asked surprisely.

"Ye dekh rahi hun ke meri dost kitni pagal hogai hai" Mimi said and smiled towards her.

"Matlab?" Umeed didn't understood.

"Matlab ye ke tum bhai bht lucky hain ke tum jesi larki inse itna pyaar karti hai, matlab tumhari to koi limit hi nahi hai" Mimi said meekly, got little bit surprised.

"Dekho Mimi, meinay Farjaad se koi expectations nahi lagai hain, ye sirf one-sided feeling hai aur kuch nahi" Umeed said confidently.

"Umeed, tumhari mohabbat itne pure hai na ke mein explain nahi karsakti, you are the best" Mimi said with soft smile, hugged her tightly. Umeed hugged her back and they broke their hug when they heard the sound of horn.

"Mujhe lagta hai bhai agaye" Mimi said and grinned.

"Han, chalo chal kar dekhte hain" Umeed said excitingly.

Mimi took the dish and kept it inside the fridge, they both quickly went outside the kitchen and went in the lawn. Niggo Ji and Shujaat sahab were already present there for welcoming him, Driver opened the back door for Farjaad and he smilingly went outside the car, he was wearing a glasses, simple white shirt and jeans. Umeed looked at him and lost in him completely, her heart was beating fast, hands was shivering, her cheeks were red. Mimi looked at her best friend who becomed the statue at that moment.

"Umeed bas, control rakho bhai kahin nahi jaingay" Mimi whispered softly and giggled.

Umeed just slightly nodded her head, Farjaad went to his father and hugged him, Shujaat sahab greeted him, then he went to her mother and hugged her as well. Niggo Ji was so happy after seeing his son.

"Bhai" Mimi said softly and grinned, Farjaad and Mimi hugged each other smilingly, they broke their hugged.

Farjaad walked towards Umeed who was smiling towards him, Umeed heart stopped at that moment when he came towards him.

"Hi Umeed, how are you" Farjaad said softly, he extended his hand for the handshake.

"Ahhhh, i am fine" Umeed smiled and shaked her hand with him, Umeed felt current. She was totally blanked now.

"Umeed, is everything ok? Why are you shivering?" Farjaad asked meekly.

"Yes, i am fine" Umeed voice was broking, she said softly and smiled.

"Farjaad beta, chalo andar chalte hain" Niggo Ji stated.

Farjaad, Niggo Ji and Shujaat Sahab went inside the home. Umeed eyes was teary, she was almost crying, she can't believe that Farjaad is infront of him. Mimi went to her and looked at her.

"Umeed sambhalo apne apko, bhai agaye hain aur ab tumhe kahin chor kar nahi jaingay" Mimi whispered confindetly.

"Han mujhe pata hai, chalo andar chalte hain" Umeed said excitingly.

"Aur tum roo kyu rahi ho" Mimi said and wiped her tears, she held her hand and they went inside.

********

Umeed and Mimi were arranging the dining table, then they both took their seats, sat infront of each other. Farjaad came there, took his seat and sat beside Umeed. Mimi winked at Umeed, she gestured her to keep quiet. Umeed heart was beating fast, hands was started shivering. They started their dinner.