"Episode 20"

Next day, Umeed was setting her wardrobe. Farjaad enters in the room while calling her name.

"Kya hua Farjaad?" Umeed asked normally.

"Mein tumhe kab se dhund raha hun aur tum yahan ho" Farjaad said like a baby.

"Hua kya hai?" Umeed asked in suspense.

"Wo tumhara baba neeche kab se bethe hue hain, tumhara poch rahe hain" Farjaad told him softly.

"Kya, baba aye hain" Umeed said excitingly.

"Han, chalo neeche" Farjaad said and smiled.

Umeed quickly kept the clothes inside the cupboard and ran outside the room. She reached in the launch and excitingly went towards her father and hugged her.

"Kaisi ho Umeed?" Pasha Sahab asked lovingly.

"Mein theek hun, ap kese hain?" Umeed replied and asked curiously.

"Bilkul theek hun" He replied.

"Baba, kese ana hua?" Umeed asked.

"Kyu, mein apni beti se milne nahi asakta?" Pasha Sahab asked teasingly.

"Bilkul asakte hain, ye apka apna ghar hai" Shujaat Sahab said respectfully and smiled.

"Wo actually mein Haya aur Sameer ki maangni ki dawat dene aya tha" Pasha Sahab explained happily.

"Kya, kab hai dono ki engagement?" Umeed asked excitingly.

Farjaad also came there and joined them.

"Beta, is saturday ko hai isliye ap log please zaror ayega" Pasha Sahab said respectfully.

"Zaror bilkul, Haya hamari bhi to beti hai na" Niggo Jee said meekly.

They were happily talking like this, Umeed got so excited. Farjaad and Umeed looked at each other and smiled lightly. Umeed was controlling her blushing, can't met her eyes with him.

*********

The days were passed, Umeed and Farjaad were normally interacted with each other. Now, it was the day engagement.

Umeed was getting ready infront of mirror, she was dressed up in pink frok, long hairs and her light makeup increased her beautiness, she was setting her dupatta.

Farjaad enters in the room, tried to fixed his kurta button "Yaar Umeed, please mera button" he looked at her and stopped in between. Umeed was still setting her dupatta.

"Bht khubsorat ho,
Bht khubsorat ho,
Ap sar se paon tak,
Dil jhoom jhoom, Dil jhoom jhoom jaaye"

He smiled softly and went towards her, he stood behind her and crossed his hand. Umeed looked at him through mirror. She turned towards him.

"Jee, kahiye?" Umeed said attitudely.

"Kya baat hai, bht achi lagrahi ho" Farjaad appreciated lovingly.

"Tabiyat theek hai apki?" Umeed asked surprisely.

"Ab nahi hai" Farjaad said, didn't realized what he said.

"Kya matlab?" Umeed asked shockingly.

"Matlab ye ke, kher choro, button lagado" Farjaad said hesitately.

"Mujhe lagta hai ke apka bhi mere dil ki tarah dimag kharab hogaya hai" Umeed said and lost in him, move towards him. She took the thread from his hand, started fixing his button. Farjaad was dressed up in red kurta and white shalwar.