"Episode 13"

Farjaad reached in the hospital's garden, started calling Reena. She received the call.

"Hello Farjaad" Reena said with smile.

"Hi, Reena tum kahan ho yaar?" Farjaad asked gently.

"Kahin bhi to nahi, apne ghar par hun" Reena replied attitudely.

"Tum baba ko dekhne nahi aogi?" Farjaad asked.

"Han to ajaongi, what's the problem" Reena said relaxingly.

"Umeed bhi subah se yahan agayi hai, tumhe bhi yahi hona chaiye tha" Farjaad said, tried to explained her.

"Acha, to tum directly mera aur Umeed ka comparison karahe ho" Reena stated.

"Meinay aisa nahi kaha hai, lekin tumhe yahan hona chaiye tha" Farjaad said meekly.

"Acha, mein ajaongi, tum fikar nahi karo" Reena agreed.

They declined the call, Farjaad enters in the hospital.

********

After sometime, Reena enters in the hospital. She looked at Umeed who was talking with Farjaad and Mimi normally and softly. Reena got annoyed and went to them.

"Hii guys" Reena said and smiled.

"Hello, to finally apko fursat ho hi gai" Mimi said sarcastically, Umeed abruptly held her hand, tried to stopped her.

"What do you mean by this?" Reena yelled.

"I mean, ke apka intezar horaha tha" Umeed said softly.

"Han, sirf bhai hi apka intezar karahe the, baki ap ati na ati apki marzi thi" Mimi said and interuppted, she taunts at her.

Farjaad was silence, tried to stopped her.

"Umeed, chalo ham chalte hain, ab bhai ko hamari zarorat nahi hai" Mimi said softly, held her hand and leaves from there.

"Farjaad, tumne mujhe yahan insult karne ke liye bulaya tha?" Reena asked.

"Reena, i am so sorry wo" Farjaad tried to apologized but Reena cutted, "please Farjaad, enough bht hogaya hai" She yelled and went inside the patient room.

Farjaad shook his head, went behind her.

**********

Umeed and Mimi reached in the hospital garden, Umeed crossed her arms and angrily looked at Mimi.

"Kya hua, aise kya ghoor rahi ho?" Mimi asked gently.

"Tumne kya harqat ki hai?" Umeed asked.

"Meinay jo bhi kia, bilkul theek kia hai" Mimi said confidently.

"Tumhara dimag kharab hogaya hai, tum mujhe insult karwa rahi ho" Umeed complained.

"Umeed, koi tumhe kuch bhi nahi kehsakta, tum na meri dost nahi bhen ho" Mimi said confidently.

"Acha meri jaan lekin wo tumhari hone wali bhabi hai, to ise thora respectfully baat kia karo" Umeed said meekly.

"Meri hone wali bhabhi to tum hi banogi, inshallah" Mimi said and giggled.

Umeed fakely offend and slightly slapped on her arm, Mimi giggled and did a side hugged.

"Acha, ham canteen mein chalte hain" Mimi popped an idea, Umeed smiled and they went towards the canteen.

*******