"Episode 16"

In morning, Umeed slowly went outside the Farjaad's room. She checked the door and luckily the door was not locked, she opened the door and enters slowly. She looked at Farjaad who was sleeping peacefully, Umeed went to him and smiled softly. She sat on her kness and slowly pulled her cheek.

She stood up, went towards the cupboard and took her outfit, she went for freshen up.

She came outside the washroom, she was dressed up in white outfit, Farjaad was woked up and scrolling her phone while sitting on the bed, he was ignoring her. Umeed came infront of the mirror and started applying makeup. Farjaad looked at her, stood up and went for freshen up.

************

Farjaad and Umeed reached in the launch and greeted Shujaat Sahab and Niggo Jee, took their seats.

"Umeed beta, apne room mein comfortable to ho na?" Shujaat Sahab asked.

"Jee" Umeed smilingly replied.

"Acha sham ko reception ke liye tayar jaldi hojana, hamai time par venue par phonchna hai" Niggo Jee told.

"Maa, mujhe zarori kaam se jana hai" Farjaad said and interuppted.

"Aj konsa zarori kaam hai?" Shujaat Sahab asked strictly.

"Baba, jana hai bas" Farjaad said, ignored his question.

"Theek hai lekin sham mein phonch jana" Shujaat Sahab ordered.

"Mein late hosakta hun" Farjaad replied while sipping on a juice.

"Dekho Farjaad, pore banquet mein tamasha nahi lagna chaiye" Niggo Jee said and warned him.

"Hmm" Farjaad mumbled.

Then they both were having their breakfast quietly.

*********

After breakfast, Umeed enters in the room started looking around. Farjaad was not present there. She quickly went to the cupboard and took out her diary secretly. She sat on the bed, started turning the pages slowly slowly.

"Pata nahi, mere aur Farjaad ke beech mein sab theek kese hoga" Umeed thought in her mind.

Someone knocked the door, Umeed responded and Mimi enters in the room, she sat beside Umeed.

"Acha, to tum apni diary mein khoyi wi ho?" Mimi asked smilingly.

"Wo to hamesha khoyi rehti hun lekin ab mera diary likhne ka dil nahi chahta" Umeed replied.

"Umeed, waqt ke sath everything will be fine, tum please zyada stress nahi lia karo" Mimi said and consoled her.

"Hmm, lekin Farjaad sham mein ajaingay na?" Umeed asked anxiously.

"Han han, bhai paka ajaingay, tum fikar nahi karo" Mimi said confidently, Umeed smiled.

**********

The guest were started arriving in the banquet. Umeed, Mimi, Niggo Jee and Shujaat Sahab were also reached in the banquet. Umeed was tensed, she was waiting for Farjaad impatiencely while walking.
Mimi and Saim came there.

"Umeed, tum beth jao na" Mimi said and insisted.

"Mimi, agar Farjaad nahi aye to?" Umeed asked anxiously.

"Tum wait karo, bhai ajaingay" Mimi said confidently.

"Han yaar, tum pareshan nahi hua karo" Saim said softly.

"Paka naa, agar inhone mujhse badla lelia to?" Umeed asked.

"I swear bhai ajaingay, tum pareshan nahi ho" Mimi said and smiled.