Prologue

In Malaysia, there was a state named Shahputra Darul Kayangan

In Malaysia, there was a state named Shahputra Darul Kayangan. Located between the state of Pahang Darul Makmur at the east and Selangor Darul Ehsan at the west, the state was a mix of remarkable nature. Most of its land was rather hilly than flat, as it was located near the backbone of Peninsular Malaysia - the Titiwangsa mountains.

One of the districts was called Dirgantara - which was more like a valley, a smooth levelled land surrounded by greenery hills. The pinnacle of the district was the official state palace of Shahputra Darul Kayangan, named the Mahkota Puri Palace. This palace was where the Sultan of the state resided -  Sultan Muzzammil V. He was the Sultan with no queen, as his spouse - Sultanah Aryana Azrina had passed away due to complications during childbirth.

During the Sultanah's child labour, the state was blessed with the childbirth of Shahputra's crown prince and only heir, Raja Ahmad Ashraf ibni Sultan Muzzammil V. He grew up to be a very handsome prince. An eligible bachelor prince eyed by numerous suitors either among close royal relations or as massive as the commoners in Malaysia.

With the father and son duo living at the Mahkota Puri Palace in the district of Dirgantara, Dirgantara was deemed as the royal city of Shahputra - just like Klang in the state of Selangor and Pekan in the state of Pahang.

Located just beside the Mahkota Puri Palace, was Sri Mahkota Form Six College. (Form six was a local Malaysian pre-university education, equivalent to A Levels.) The Sultan granted extra land near his palace to the college, which was initially to enlarge his palace surface area - to expedite the facilities growth of the college instead. Eventually, he wanted Sri Mahkota to be the best form six college in Shahputra and overall, in Malaysia.

Two kilometres away from the college, stood the most extravagant school ever built in Shahputra - the Heah Nee Chinese School. It consisted of three, 10-floor blocks of yellow in colour buildings, connected between them, two bridges, on level five of the institution. It was a secondary school, offering Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) to its students. UEC was the qualification earned by Chinese secondary school students, before they embarked on their bachelor's degree journey.

Most Chinese Malaysians in Dirgantara sent their children to this school, to apply Chinese values to their offspring. Even the most fluent Indonesian-spoken Chinese Indonesians flew their children from Medan and Jakarta, Indonesia to have an education there, so they could grasp their skills in communicating in Mandarin.

Behind the tallest education institution in Dirgantara lies the Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan (that was how government secondary schools in Malaysia was addressed or SMK for short) Tengku Medina Intan. SMK Tengku Medina Intan was established in 1963. The opening ceremony of the school was officiated by Sultan Muzzammil V's father himself, Sultan Muzzammil IV's. The construction development was fully funded from the Shahputra's royal household and was named after Shahputra's late queen and Sultan Muzzammil V's late mother, Sultanah Medina Intan.