Chapter 2 - Queen Cinderella

Before leaving Danial - each of Felisa, Nora, and Anastasia took out a small mirror from their stationary box, put it on the table, looked at it, while fixing their hijab's awning

Danial squinted his eyes, "Is that necessary?"

"Danial," scoffed Anastasia. "We need to look good in front of our hot head prefect during the school assembly later."

"You think there is even a slightest chance that Elment Law will look at you three?"

"No," answered Felisa. "But looking good makes us feel good. We just use Elment as an excuse to look better. You know, like a motivation to appear pretty."

"Dream on," said Danial. "He might have a girlfriend."

"No, no, no, don't get us wrong." Nora waved her hand with a giggle. "We are not able to date Chinese boys anyway, to avoid lecture from our fathers. You know what I mean?" asked Nora rhetorically.

"Whoa, whoa, wait!" alarmed Anastasia, nearly screamed. Her hand gestured to stop the other two ladies from continuing to fix their hijab's awning.  "Our hot head prefect has a girlfriend?"

Felisa, Nora, and Anastasia looked fixedly at Danial. Danial's eyes widened.

"What?" asked Danial nervously. "He's hot, it would be super odd if he's single."

"You're friends with his brother, Joash. You must know something," told Felisa.

"Hello, all three of you are in the same class as Joash. Why not ask him yourself?"

"We might ask the same question to you! You are in the same class with the twins, Jared and Jensen Law," uttered Felisa.

"I am friends with Joash, not Jared and Jensen," corrected Danial. "You're simping Elment, while his equally good looking younger brother is in your class?"

Felisa, Nora, and Anastasia exchanged looks. "Well," said Felisa. "We feel that Joash is a little bit childish. Very tall, but very childish."

Danial chuckled to reveal again his dimples on his cheeks. "You're right in that territory," agreed Danial, imagining Joash with his beaming smile, and always waving frantically, when he saw Danial from afar. Such a different body language, compared to his physical broad shoulders and tough big arms. He had small eyes that smiled too, like his eldest brother, Elment.

"And also," added Nora. "Even how diverse we are in this school, in Megaputra, in Shahputra, in Malaysia, with all that 1Malaysia campaign, yada, yada - in our class, the Chinese is at one corner, the Malays in another corner, the Indians have their own corner. We don't really talk much, us and Joash."

"Speak for yourself, angels," cut Danial. "Try to extend your cocoon once in a while."

"And why are you not acquainted with Jaren and Jensen in your class?" asked Anastasia.