Chapter 3 - Mr. Clark Kent

Mifzal opened the shower curtains in his bathroom

Mifzal opened the shower curtains in his bathroom. He took his towel from the drying rack and stepped out from his bathtub. The interior of the bathroom was steaming. He wiped the vapourized mirror with his hand. The mirror showed his bare skin on his body. With the towel, he wiped his jawline below his face. And then his long neck. His Adam's apple was clearly popping out. His towel continued to travel to his collarbone, lowered to the centre dent of his chest.

After every inch of his body was wiped dry, he wrapped the towel around his waist. He brushed his teeth and did his normal morning routine skincare. He applied the moisturiser on his chiselled cheek, his perfectly shaped nose, and his shining forehead. And then, he blew dried his straight, voluminous black hair.

Mifzal walked out from his bathroom with only his knee-length towel attached to his lower body. A few droplets of water dripped on his abs, which led him to untie his towel to wipe it again. He tossed the towel onto his bed and walked to his closet with nothing on his torso. He took out his undergarments, black socks, black pants, and his grey-buttoned shirt.

After he covered his lower body with the black pants and socks, he raised his arms to wrap the grey-buttoned shirt around his abdomen. His biceps were popped on his arms during this process. He tucked in the shirt inside his pants and buttoned it from the bottom to the top. He buttoned his hand cuffs, took his black belt and applied it around his waist. The shape of his carved chest was printed, visible under his shirt. He locked the buckle of his belt, buttoned the highest button on his shirt, and followed suit by tying his black necktie around his collar. His biceps have stretched the sleeve of his shirt.

He made a last round of fixing on his straight hair, before putting on his face - a rectangular, rimless, spectacles. Lastly, he pinned his name tag above his shirt's pocket square. A black in colour tag, with white in colour text written 'MIFZAL' on it.

Today marked his first day as the new teacher, at SMK Tengku Simpulan Intan, Megaputra, Shahputra, Malaysia.

After he looked at himself in front of the mirror one final time, and fixed the position of his rimless spectacles, he grabbed his briefcase and car keys and left his home for school.

When his car was slowly approaching Tengku Simpulan Intan at 7:30 in the morning, his car travelled swiftly from the gate across the Kegemilangan Assembly Area. Usually, the teacher's cars were parked at the assembly area. But, as the assembly area was being used for the assembly that morning, all teachers were required to park at a free area opposite the school's counselling room.

Mifzal walked out from his car, took his briefcase from the backseat, locked his vehicle, and walked slowly but firmly to the assembly area.

Felisa, Nora, and Anastasia, who just had a brief meeting with their Malay Language Club President, Danial Izzani, were walking to the Form 3 section of the assembly area, when Felisa saw a very handsome man, who was walking towards them.