I. adventure?

song for the chapter: love you twice - huh yunjin

moonbyeol

the moment the bell rang, the school erupted into chaos, with most students pouring out the exit to escape these halls of stiff discipline. a few stayed back, either to chat with their friends, or to wait for the rush to simmer down. i was a part of the latter. as soon as the the atmosphere calmed down, i too, hurriedly ran out with a longing to reach my destination as soon as possible.

the soothing sound of raindrops was soon heard, the droplets lilting.

tucked behind an old, cracked-down, building was the garden. it was covered in wild grass and shrubs, adorned with a small pond to the side. an abandoned shed near the back, equipped with an antique couch in the open front, sheltered me whether it was raining or dry. suddenly, something attacked me and knocked me down.

"hi, nuri!"

i said, struggling to get the fluffy dog's paws off my chest. she'd been with me for as long as i discovered this place. after she finally got off me, i ruffled her fur before sitting down on the couch and taking my notebook out of my bag.

 as i gazed upon the scenery around me, trying to get my thoughts into words, it prove to be quite difficult to pen down a set of rhyming words. i usually enjoyed songwriting and poured out words with ease. i guess it happens to the best of us, i thought, in a poor attempt to console myself. my train of thought was interrupted, when a football flung across the garden from the entrance.

....

a/n: i reread this chapter and it was so dogshit, i had to edit it. idk what im doing