V. do you hate me now?

song: brutal - olivia rodrigo

moonbyeol

the morning started off like every other day in this household. dad, at work. mom, sociopathic and taking her frustration out on me. the bright rays of sunshine flooded through the windows and attempted to cheer up the gloomy home, but to no avail.

i didn't want to talk about the brutal exchange of words i had with my mom before leaving that hellhole, with most of the bullets coming from her side, for the record.

i opened my phone to distract myself on the way to school. what could a little more delay do, now that i was already late?

yunjin <3

yunjin <3 8:30AM

hii                                                                                                                                                r u on ur way? ur pretty late

 8:33AM me

sry

i'll reach in 5

....

in our friend group of 6, huh yunjin was the closest one. i never really interacted with the others. but i honestly appreciated that they even considered me their friend. for someone as depressing as me, i had a huge amount of "friends". 

i reached school when the first class was almost over. the security guard was soft and always let the late kids in. he smiled at me as i walked into the school campus, of course i had to smile back. even if it took up all my energy. as i walked across the giant, green, lawn that divided the main building from the gates, i tried observing every detail, because it helped me focus.

as i walked into the standardized structure of the hallway, i was greeted by a flurry of students chatting, collecting books, moping about a class test, or celebrating because they passed one. i made my way to yunjin's locker, where all the girls were gathered.

"hi" i greeted her in the driest way a friend could possibly greet another. nevertheless, she responded with more enthusiasm.

"oh, you should be grateful you missed mr. kim's class! he terrorized everyone because we didn't complete the geography assignment!" she started exclaiming in english, which is something she did a lot, since she knew that i could understand and respond in the same language.

"stop talking in english, it's not fair!" ryujin complained, jokingly. lia laughed in response. "i swear, i will rip out my hair if mr. kim picks on my outfit one more time!" chaewon added to the forms of torture mr. kim was practiced in.

unimaginable︱han jisungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara