2 years later

2 years...it had been 2 long years since, y/n came to hell, and he is starting to get used to all the chaos around him, he is now aware of turf wars, overlords, not being able to travel one ring to another.

Where is, y/n now? Well, he now lives in a apartment building. Well, lives in a abandoned apartment complex, but he made some arrangements to it, to make it more lively. He had to steal or to be precise, take some unused wood from other buildings and use them to fix some floorboards on the wooden floor. He uses some stuff he needed to fix the windows, fix the walls, and even replacing a door. But not before buying a bed and some pillows and some blankets to where he could sleep on.

How did he managed to buy a bed, pillows, and blankets? Well that's because he managed to get himself a job, at a small gas station on the other side of town. He's been saving some money to get some furniture among other things. He had to use candles as light because there's no electricity in the abandoned apartment complex.

Just recently, he got fired because the staff find, y/n "too difficult" to deal with since he had some social skills and did not take a hint on what the staff mean, meaning that they are losing customers, not to mention the main reason for this was because of his accent. Needles, to say, y/n was not happy about getting fired but is very understandable.

As he, walked down the street with earbuds in his ears while listening to music (as he had enough money to get a phone; though he has to learn how the phone works by himself but he managed) he kept walking until the video went into an add as it is going to a next song on his playlist.

Y/n: (breathes in and out in boredom)

Then suddenly, he heard some radio static in the distance as the demons around get scared and either hid or ran away, leaving a confused y/n standing there.

Y/n: what...???

Then he saw a demon walking down as he heard humming, it sounded good he'll give it that. The demon he was seeing is lanky, 2 black horns on top of his cherry red hair, including with his suit with a black bow tie, and some dark red-black licorice shoes, and some deer like red ears with black fur on the edges. Completed with a red pole cane with a microphone on top of it.

Y/n, stands aside as he was coming from behind him. He then decided to work on his social skills and maybe have a little chit chat, hopefully that'll work. When the times he has tried to chat up with someone, they either reply with a "piss off" or "fuck off" and other insults they hurled. Maybe this time it could be different, maybe he'll able to chat with the demon. He looked interesting so to speak to.

Y/n: took both of his ear phones out and turning his music off before quickly rushing beside him as, he took no notice. That's when it dawned on him, how will he respond? It's usually with an "Ey-up" or "oreat" to those around him. But he then given up on that after the first few months being in hell.

Y/n: (sigh)...(yawn)...

He looks at him who still didn't notice him yet before, y/n said.

Y/n: Ey-up.

The sinner finally took notice of the young adult. He had a smile on his face, a rather creepy one so to speak. The man then replied with.

Alastor: good day to you, sir! How are you doing this fine evening eh?

That voice. The voice he had was static in sound like he came from the 1930's or 1920' to be exact, he listened to American accents on YouTube in his past life. But nevertheless, he shook it off and replied with a good.

Y/n: g-good...sir.

Alastor: hmm, you sound like you just got here!

Y/n: aye, you coouwd say that. Ah 'ave bin 'ere for 2 yeers.

Alastor: is that so?

Y/n: aye, it's was rough but I'm managin' my best to surveeve down 'ere.

Alastor: interesting, you're the only demon I have met that did not scurried away from me in fear, oh and besides the ladies of cannibal colony of course (chuckles)

Y/n: c-charmin' sir.

Alastor: yes, indeedy my good man! Say, what's your name?

Y/n: y/n. Y/n 'Artfelt.

The radio demon was all but surprised, but still kept a smile on his face.

Alastor: well, my last name is hartfelt too!

Y/n: (small smile) really? Tawk about small world.

Alastor: indeed! Oops! Where are my manners, I'm alastor! Alastor hartfelt!

He holds a hand out to, y/n expecting a handshake as, y/n took it and shook it. They then let go of their hands as they continue to walk together as more demons keep on hiding and staring at each other, sometimes filled with fear in their eyes, but y/n haven't noticed it, and I'm sure alastor haven't either.

Then, when they reached the cannibal colony border, y/n stopped. Worried that the moment he'll step onto the colony, he'll get mobbed by cannibals. Eating him out all while being alive, alastor stopped as, he said. Still having a smile on his face...

Alastor: are you coming good sir?!

Y/n: ehhh, no not really. But, it was good talkin' t'you.

Alastor: indeed, it was, see you around my good man.

He finished before walking away, alastor then thought into his head while still keep on walking and a smile on his face.

Alastor mind: "hartfelt, hmmm?...we'll see someday my dear boy. Someday."

Y/n, turned and walked away from the colony border and took a deep breath and sighed with still a small smile on his face, he took his earbuds out from his pocket and put them both in his ears and playing music on his phone again...

Y/n: (himself) what a nice man...is he an only one o' are there more?

End of chapter