Caught in t'wind

It's been over a week and 1 day now since your last encounter with Charlie and vaggie.

Right now, the recent extermination has ended just about 27 minutes ago as every demon is out and about, with some demon's cleaning the remains of the sinners killed by the exterminators from heaven, y/n understand why, and also why Charlie turned one of her family's building into a rehab. To redeem sinners, no matter how heinous or looked down upon it is.

But still, y/n walks down on the street and walked by a few buildings while listening to music on his phone as always, or on other occasions. He'd listen to podcasts, comedy only because he doesn't really want to hear that person ranting on about "oh this is not fair!" "We need to change to this rule or shit is going down!" Blah blah blah, there were times he agreed with them, and there were also times he didn't agree. But anyway...

As he was about to turn the corner, a car suddenly stopped and out of the car, came angel dust. Y/n, gave a confused look before the demon inside the car, with a male voice saying...

Travis: heh, thanks for the fun time. Hotstuff...

Angel: yeah, yeah listen. (Closes the door) keep this discreet ya hear? I can't let it get out offering my services to randos on the streets, it was a quick cash grab. Ya got it? (Snaps all of his 6 fingers at him)

Travis: pfft, whatever you say SLUT. (Laughs)

Angel: Ouch! Ooo! Such an insult! Let me know if ya can come up something creative to call me you sack of poorly packed horse shit! Tell the Mrs. I said hi. (Kisses Travis) schnakamooms~

Travis, mumbled something underneath his breath before driving off and crashing in the distance. Angel was left un-flinched but, y/n did once he heard the crashing sound.

Angel, then turned around and was about to head to the drug vending machine, but he was in his sight before his attention now turned on to him.

Angel: hey, y/n!~

Y/n: angel? Wh-what are ya dooin'? Why are ya in that random lads car? Ya sound like ye were getting-(clears his throat) 'frisky' with that lad.

Angel: you mean, GOT frisky, n/n? (Giggles)

Y/n: what?! But-but Charlie an' vaggie said-

Angel: who cares what they say, y/n.

Angel, then went to the vending machine as he was kept on getting interrupted by the dead adolescent.

Y/n: a-angel? What are ya dooin'? Why are ya-?

Then, he heard something dropped inside the machine before, angel grabbed the item and it revealed to be DRUGS.

Y/n: Angel what are ye dooin'?! Charlie and vaggie DONT. DO. DRUGS! While in this program!

Angel: welp, too bad, y/n.

He was about to open it before, the autistic boy snatched it from, Angela grasp. Angel, got immediately angry as he was trying to reach the drugs that, y/n is holding as he is using 4 of his arms to try to grab it.

Angel: HEY! Give me that back!

Y/n: NO, ANGEL! Charlie and vaggie said no-

???: YOINK!

Y/n/angel: Oi!/HEY!

Random demon: (runs far into the distance) up yours dragshows!

He then got crushed by a big boulder as both sinners stared at it before the 2 of them gasped in horror.

Y/n and angel: OH MY GOD!

Y/n, went over to feel the random demons pulse. Dead.

Y/n: 'e's dead!