Meeting the princess of hell

It was a week after, y/n had a small talk with alastor, a rather strange but a kind man to y/n nevertheless. Y/n, right now. Is on a table of a fast food restaurant as he decided to use some of his furniture money to get some fast food as he is still trying to find another job, you used up all of his "civilian money" as he calls it up, on buying a power bank for his phone and charger, stealing some power off from outlets in small restaurants to fill his power bank. What he used to have is 30.48 dollars into 0.00 dollars.

Right now, y/n is out on his daily walk. Apologizing when accidentally bumping into sinners who gave him a scowling or annoyed look. But, y/n, doesn't care. He was just too busy listening to his music and doing his daily routine. He then started to stim with his hands as he flapped them a little, all while making some weird sounds before stopping before looking around him to see sinners staring and snickering at him.

Y/n, soon stopped a little but still kept on scratching his pants. He soon stopped as he noticed a limo by the nearby entrance of a cafe before deciding to take a look at it.

He made his way across the street and took a good look at it, he was impressed and slightly in awe at the sight of the limo, sure it looked creepy but the good kind of creepy. He walked around it as he took his earbuds out and turned the music off from his phone to look at the design of the long vehicle.

Y/n:...woooow......

???: HEY!

Y/n, was quick to turn around and saw a female sinner with an X over her right eye and pointing a spear at him as she wore a red collared shirt with black a collar on it. She also wore a black skirt. Not to mention she also had grey skin, a yellow eye, white long hair, and to top it off; she wore a bow behind her head.

Vaggie: what do you think you're doing?

Y/n: I'm sorry! I didn't t'stare at t'vehicle it's just that I'm impressed with t'design that's all.

Vaggie: (continues to glare at him)

Y/n: i-im sorry, I'll get going...

He then started to walk away, a few moments later, he heard another female voice coming from behind.

???: WAIT!

Y/n, stopped as he turned around and saw another woman coming towards him, she wore a bright cherry red suit with a white shirt underneath with a bowtie on it, she has white skin, yellow eyes, and long blonde and beautiful hair.

She stopped in front of him as, y/n noticed vaggie behind her, still keeping a skeptical side-eye at him. The woman, named Charlotte or charlie for short, said.

Charlie: hold on, please! Can we ask you some questions?

Y/n, stood dumbfounded a little. Considering what happened just now, he's not sure. But still, he shrugged slightly and said with a hint of worry in his voice.

Y/n: a-aye?

Charlie: great! Now let's get in so we can talk things out hm?

Y/n: alreight. (Pronounced: Al-rate)

The 3 then got in the limo, but while doing it. He let Charlie and vaggie in first, as y/n let them threw.

Charlie: such a gentleman!

Y/n: anytime, lass.

Y/n, then got in last all the while saying.

Y/n: excuse me, pardon me.

Vaggie: (to Charlie) are you do want to talk to him? Remember last time?

The couple both looked at, y/n who just sit on a seat right in front of them with a neutral look and hands together.