Betrayal

(Memory)

Y/n:"hey, what are you doing??"

We heard sounds in the background as we see scenes with the first being the wheel of a plane, panning to the inside of the terminal where a group of people were about ready to get on the plane as we hear, y/n say.

Y/n: "What...?"

The group of people walk to the terminal and into the plane as we hear the adolescent say.

Y/n:"no...no. I-I trusted you...I TRUSTED YOU!"

(End of memory)

Y/n, shot opened his eyes and gets up tiredly to see it was still in the middle of the night as he groaned and decided to try and go back to get some rest. He tossed and turned but couldn't, no matter how hard he tried.

He now gets up from his bed. Wearing a dark blue and purple striped pajamas and decided to go down into the lobby as he has somewhat bags underneath his eyes until he walked out of the room to head to down to the parlor to think and maybe sleep there for the night.

We now see him on the couch with a blanket on top of him as the cool offed room helped relax his mind a little until he hears footsteps, and y/n knows who's footsteps that is. the person who come down is, angel dust himself.

Y/n: Angel?

Angel: (yelps) kid? What are ya doing down here?

He asked as he walked towards the parlor as, the autistic 18 year old replied.

Y/n: I couldn't exactly sleep. My room is hot and I'd thought that I sleep down here since it's more cooler. And in case you are wondering, (removes the blankets to reveal his pajamas) I didn't took my clothes off just so I can get cooler but I didn't because that seemed slightly unorthodox to me to do so, so yeah.

Angel:...whatever.

The pornstar then started to walk towards the bar as he took one of the alcohol bottles from the shelf before he started to chug it down while, y/n closed his eyes and attempted to sleep but was soon interrupted when both angel and y/n, heard a noise. Coming from the reading room no less.

Angel/Y/n: huh?/what was that?

Both him and the spider demon looked at each other before, y/n got up and followed angel as they take a look inside the room to see, sir pentious putting a black camera with lighting blue lining on the side before, angel dust put two-and-two together as, y/n was a tad bit slow with his thinking as he said.

Y/n: what the? What's, sir pentious doin' up this late? And what's 'e doin' wi' that cam-?

Before he can finish, angel burst through the door as he realized that the camera is from the Vee's themselves as, angel exclaimed; now angry.

Angel dust: YOU SLIPPERY LITTLE SHIT!

Sir pentious: (gasp)

Y/n: Angel!

Angel: (ignores y/n) you're working for the vee's?! I fucking knew there was something shitty about you.

Y/n: everyone calm down! There could be a reason to all this.

Angel: (turns to him) oh you gotta be fuckin' kidding me kid! We already know the fuckin' reason for this!

Sir pentious: (elegantly) I don't know what you're talking about...whorebug!

Angel, becomes enraged to this before he tackled the serpent as he yelled to the him as they struggled and fought against one another. Y/n, sees this in shock before he starting yelling at them to stop.