Meetin' the radio demon

The limo stopped by the entrance of the hotel as the small group got out and opened the doors of the happy hotel, everything was all dusty as the 4 walked with, vaggie slumping down onto the couch as she groaned.

Y/n, being y/n decided to roam around the lobby whilst, Angel dust went to the fridge and bend over, showing his ass as he opened the refrigerator door and pulled out a pink box with an ice pop on the front saying "icy pops" he shrugged and pulled a single one out of the box and began to bite on it as, he looked at, Charlie who sat on a crate sadly as he said.

Angel: it's probably a good idea to get some ACTUAL food in this place. Y'know? To feed the wayward souls you got in here!

He began to laugh as if he's trying to cheer her up. But it didn't have much effect on her as, Angel looked At her sympathetically and was going to comfort her but he decided to back off and let her have her own space.

Y/n, looked at Charlie thought to himself in a whisper.

Y/n: (quietly) saddeness......

And going back to his roaming around. Charlie, decided to go outside and call her mom. A moment later, charlie, comes back inside and as soon as she did. She laid against the door before knocks are heard.

This catches his attention, as you see, Charlie stand up and look at the door before turning his music off and taking both his earbuds off.

Y/n: mm?

Charlie, hesitated before opening the door. Once she did, she was encountered by the radio demons himself: alastor. Y/n, did not got a good glimpse of who is the person.

Charlie widened her eyes until, alastor exclaimed.

Alastor: HEL-!

Charlie: (slams the door shut on alastor before opening again.)

Alastor:-LO!

Charlie: (slams the door shut again; turns to vaggie.) hey, vaggie?

Vaggie: (sigh) what?

Charlie: (nervously) the radio demon is at the door!

Vaggie: WHAT?

Angel: (stops sucking the popsicle) uhh, who?

Y/n: what?

Charlie: what should I do?!

Vaggie: well-don't let him in!!

Charlie, looked at the door before heading towards it before, y/n came back and stood beside her. She opened the door and the tall demon asked...

Alastor: may I speak now?

Charlie: you may...

Alastor: (holds his out to her) ALASTOR! Pleasure to be meeting you it's quite a pleasure!

He grabs, Charlie's hand as he lets himself in. Startling Charlie a bit whilst, y/n is unfazed as the 2 both look at him as, alastor turned to them as he continued.

Alastor: (to Charlie) I saw your fiasco on the picture show and I couldn't resist! WHAT A PERFORMANCE! Well I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929-(laughs)-so many orphans!

He was soon stopped and met with, vaggies spear as she said in anger.

Vaggie: STOP. RIGHT. THERE. Cabrón hijo de perra! I know you're game and I'm not going to let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy talk show shit-lord!

Alastor: (chuckles; moves the angelic spear out of the way with a tip of his finger) dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here...I would've done so...