Ride back

The limo containing, Charlie who has her suit messed up a bit. vaggie, in an irate state. Y/n, looking at his phone listening to hellstube videos while having a small guilty but yet blank look. Meanwhile, angel dust just played with the window while grinning as, y/n looked up stared at, angel and rolled his eyes a bit while giving him a glare for making him go through the turf war he didn't want to participate in before looking back at his phone.

Angel dust, notices vaggie's scrunched up face before he asked curiously.

Angel: what?

Vaggie: what? WHAT?! WHAT WE'RE YOU DOING?! (Rips her hair out)

Angel: (sigh) I owe my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a "redeeming" quality? Helping friends and such?

Vaggie: NOT WITH TURF WARS; THAT RESULT INTO TERRITORIAL GENOCIDE! More to the fact that you force one of our PATRONS WHO WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!

Angel: ehh, ya win some. Ya lose a few hundred hahaha, it wasn't that bad anyway.

He continued to play with the window but not before vaggie, threw a knife at the switch to it as she glared at, Angel again till he finally said.

Angel: oh come on I had too! My credibility was on the line! (Groan) I mean-what reputation I would've had if people thought I was trying to go clean. It just ruins my entire persona. (Lifts his fluff a bit before dropping it)

Vaggie: you're credibility?! What the hotels? Your little stunt, made us look like a-(flares up) FUCKING JOKE!

Angel: heh, no no no, babe. Jokes are funny, I made ya look...uh, sad. And p-pathetic, like no arms, no legs, oh...! With progeria!

Charlie, hid in her own hair as when angel said those words. Y/n, look at her with sympathy though doesn't exactly express it right as if he looked like he's just staring at her.

Angel: GREAT! Now I'm BUMMED thinking' about it!...is there any liquor?

Y/n: (bluntly) you can try t'find some but I kinda doubt you'll will.

Angel: no one asked ya, (N/n).

Y/n: jus' saying.

Vaggie: can you please, TRY to make this seriously?

She chastised as, Angel looked through the, limo to find no liquor like he was expecting. He flicks a dust buddy off his fingers as, y/n look at him until looking at his phone, once again. Angel, sighed and replied non-Chantilly.

Angel: fine. I'll try, (flirty) just don't get your taco in a twist, baby.

Vaggie: (stands up; offended) is that supposed to be sexist? Or racist?

Y/n: I'd say it's more racist less then sexist.

Vaggie: you're not helping, y/n!

Y/n: sorry.

Angel: honestly what pisses ya off more...(groan) is there seriously no liquor in here?

Vaggie: (sits back down) I'm gonna kill him...

Angel: to late toots. (Realizes something) wait! Would that make me double dead? Heh, and where exactly do I go to DOUBLE HELL?! Hahahaha-sorry! You're stuck with me bitch, get used to it.

Vaggie: (growling) coma mierda malparido hijo de-...

Y/n: actually no.

The 3 look at, y/n as he continued...

Y/n: when ya quote on quote "double dead" ah think you mean comin' back t'life in 'ell after gettin' keelled by a non-exorcist weapon. But when you get keelled by t'said weapon then you will not come back t'life like you normally do but not this time after t'same thing over an' over again.

Angel:...anywaaay-who cares if some jackoffs got hurt? Most of them are ugly freaks. Look around! (Looks out of the window) you got a bunch fuckin' harlequin babies down here. (Laughs)

Vaggie: (smirks) you're one to talk...

Angel: (stops laughing) HEY! (Motions to his body) this body is flawless! Everyone wants summa me. And I got the creepy fan letters to prove it!

He pulls the fan letter out from his fluff as he opened it and showed it to all to see as there was a dirty naked old man with a tattoo "ironically" no angel dust on it as he hugged a angel dust body pillow as the latter says beside the picture "SHOW ME YOUR FEET!!!" On it.

Vaggie: grrr...

Charlie: that was really uncool, y'know angel.

Vaggie: UNCOOL?! After that train wreck; there is no way that ANYBODY IS GONNA STAY AT THE HOTEL!

Y/n: besides me.

Vaggie: (ignores y/n; points at angel)-ALL THANKS TO YOU! AND YOUR SELFISH BULLSHIT!!!!

Angel:......does that mean that I don't have a free room anymore?

Vaggie, wides her arms motioning "what do you think?" Of course, y/n didn't exactly get it. But, Angel did of course.

Angel: ahhh well shucks. (Snaps his fingers)

Charlie: hey, come on. We don't know if things are over yet, (puts a hand on vaggies shoulder) try to relax, vaggie it'll be okay.

Vaggie, smiles at Charlie with reassurance at her kind words as, Angel muttered to himself...

Angel: (mutters) honestly if, y/n weren't such a big pussy then he would've have a lot of great fun out there...

Y/n, having good hearing on what, Angel dust said as he gently fired back with...

Y/n: (to angel) t'only reason ah didn't join in is because I'm goin' back t'square one and t'not break, Charlie an vaggies promise.

Charlie: aww, really?

Y/n: not now, Charlie, please. (Back to angel) t'point is: is that you are willin' t'take me down when I seriously don't want nowt t'do wi' it. Unlike you and cherri bomb.

Angel: what? Ya gotta man up.

Y/n: are ye seriously telling' me to man up? 'Ow about ya man up and listen t'what Charlie said an keep 'er promise.

Angel: sounds like callin' the kettle black.

Y/n: what do ye mean?

Angel: the other night you were on yer bed, on your phone and had your hand on your dick and balls!

Y/n: beg yer bleepin' pardon, angel?!

Charlie: what?

Vaggie: is that true?

Y/n: no!-i-ah mean yes but not in a way yer thinkin' trust me!

Angels mind: "now this is the perfect example of taking someone down with them."

Y/n: l-look what, angel said what 'alftrue but I was thinking' about t'naughty thang in me mind while watching safe videos on 'ellstube! Ya gotta believe me I swear! I 'ad t'urge but resisted it! Please-I'm sorry I did not mastur-

Vaggie: y/n!...just, stop talking...

Y/n: Alreight.

Angel, looked at the adolescent smugly while, y/n glared at him as they continued their drive back.

End of chapter

Words: 1120