Making a new commercial

The gang sat in the lobby as, vaggie paced in front of them as she said to them.

Vaggie: okay, since Charlie is off doing something very important, We are making a new commercial; One that represents her vision and what we're doing here, so we need a camera. Alastor?

Alastor, his fingers and out popped on, vaggies palm is an old styled camera from the 20's or 30's, she corrected with an annoyed look on her face.

Vaggie: a video camera.

Alastor: hmm.

He snaps his fingers again as a video camera popped onto her palm as she now said perking up.

Vaggie: alright, let's do this.

Y/n: excuse me, sorry to bother but we cannot exactly do i' yet, we must get with the script ready and t'rehearsals on the new commercial we're making, i' fact: commercials weren't exactly a thing until t'tellys came along 'sorry for goin' off topic' so what I'm saying is that we-

Angel: hey, have ya ever heard tha phrase: nothing needs to be perfect?

Y/n: I'm just saying.

Vaggie: thank you, for reminding me that, y/n but I didn't forget.

Y/n: okay.

We then see, husk behind a bar holding the script to his face while, angel sat on a stool as, vaggie let, y/n hold the camera as he attempts to get a perfect shot of the said video until he managed to get it as he gets the clear vision of the spider and cat demon.

Y/n: ready.

Vaggie: alright, aaand: action!

Husk: "welcome to the hazbin hotel. Can I help you with anything?"

Angel: I've been a bad boy~and I need a big strong daddy to put me in my place~on a path to redemption!

Husk: (groans) "well, you come-

Angel: ohhh yeah~...

Husk:..."to the right place."

Vaggie/y/n: Cut! / (stops filming)

Vaggie: okay, angel I need you to be less horny as possible and husk, can you maybe not have the script in front of your face?

Husk: I ain't no actor I can't memorize this shit!!

Angel: well maybe we could improve this shit baby cakes, rawrrr~

He pets, husk's cheek as he laid down on the table lustfully, trying to flirt him any chance he gets like he nearly been doing to, y/n ever since he get to the happy hotel now renamed; hazbin hotel. But lost interest ever since, husk and nifty came along. Mostly to flirt around with, husk, who didn't liked it obviously.

He then pushed, angel off the table before muttering without remorse.

Husk: whoops...(grabs a beer bottle and chugs it down)

Vaggie: husk, come on!

Y/n: (lowers the camera and looks at vaggie) can I do it?

Vaggie: (sigh) I guess.

The camera then changes to, vaggie now holding the camera as, y/n stood by the entrance with, angel outside as she decided to do another shot with, angel. But with, y/n replacing husk. He read through his script a few more times until, vaggie asked.

Vaggie: ready, y/n?

Y/n: (puts the script away) ready!

Vaggie: aaand, action!