Lament

We see, Charlie pacing back and fourth of the hotel lobby, clearly in panic as the cat keekee pranced around with, Charlie. With, y/n rocking back and fourth with panic in his eyes as well. And the way to calm him down was him plugging both his ears and making a buzzing sound of a bee.

Charlie: okay, so the extermination is coming in 6 months instead of a year.

Y/n: (himself) this is not good. This is not good. This is not good. This is not goooooid...(keeps on trying to calm himself down)

Charlie:-no big deal, just a little set back. Nothing we can handle just angels cutting our timetable in half, but who needs a whole year to save souls, am right? And the next time when they cut the time again, and again, and again! They'll just cancel it right?!

Vaggie, goes straight up to Charlie as she puts her hands on both of her shoulders and she said reassuringly to her girlfriend.

Vaggie: YES, they will.

Angel: oh please, you had less than half the chance when ya started with all this "salvation" bullshit. And now, (his phone vibrates as a lot of text messages roll in. All from Valentino) there ain't no silver lining this time toots.

Y/n: of course there is! There better be hopefully, we just...we juuuusssst 'ave-

Charlie:-have to look a little harder for it!

Y/n: a-aye. What she said.

Angel: well while you're at it, the rest of hell are already freaking out over the news. Look what's happening in the doomsday district.

He showed off his phone to see sinners panicking over the news from heaven. But while he was showing, a new text appeared and, y/n sat away and from the sideway. He leaned in and saw words saying "donkey show" from Val?

Y/n: what's a donkey show?

Angel: ah! (Pulls his phone back to him) eh-uh nothing! My boss, Val is just as freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losing their shit.

Vaggie: yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate.

Y/n: (monotone) so does this mean that you are goin' out t'ask the sinners to join the 'otel?

Vaggie: umm, yes. Of course, y/n.

Angel: cute idea and all but, you really going out in all this? (Shows his phone to Charlie with sinners panicking and causing chaos)

Charlie: well it's not like people are going to show up on our doorstep.

Suddenly, there was a loud explosion behind them as, Charlie and y/n yelped as the 18 year old covered his ears and shut his eyes close before opening one of them as the others looked towards the new exploded hole on the wall as we hear a familiar voice.

Sir pentious: SHOW YOURSELF, ALASTOR!!

Y/n: ahh great this lad, again?! And it's only been last week since he attacked us!

Charlie, vaggie, y/n, and angel dust quickly run outside and saw sir pentious air ship which looked new per say as all guns and cannons pop out of their respective areas as they heard him yell.

Sir pentious: FACE MY WRATH!

Alastor: (above them) and who are you?

Sir pentious: who am I? WHO AM I? I AM THE GREAT SSSIR PENTIOUSSSS! INVENTOR! ARCHITECT OF DESSSTRUCTION! VILLAIN EXTRODENAIR!

Alastor, teleports himself by the gang while having a collective smile on his face until, nifty popped out by alastor head as she was in awe.

Nifty: oooo, he's a bad boy~