News, heaven

We see, Charlie return back to the, hotel with a sad look on her face, the reason for this was because the angels she met; Adam and lute disagreed with her, and Adam told her that the rules were black and white and also that "hell is forever." She closed the doors of the hotel as she went inside before, vaggie rushed over towards her as she exclaimed.

Vaggie: Charlie! (Hugs her before un-hugging her) how'd it go? Did they listen?

Charlie: oh uhh, they sure did hear it, but-

Vaggie: oh come here! We have something exciting to show you.

She pulls, Charlie over to the lobby where everyone was, sitting as they watch at the TV as, she continued.

Vaggie: alastor, pulled some strings and it's about to air.

Alastor: and I pulled a few limbs too, HaHaHa!

Charlie: (sits down by vaggie and y/n) wait...the commercial? You all made a new one?

Angel: eh, one of my better performances if I do say so myself.

Y/n's mind: "of course you do, angel."

Charlie: that's-that's amazing.

Angel: Shh! It's starting!

We see the gang on tv, in front of the hotel as, both Vaggie and Y/n stood by each other on the left side while the others are on the right, with alastor, turning back away from the camera as he was seen glitching because as he said "this face was made for radio" vaggie, then said.

Vaggie: "welcome, to the hazbin hote-!"

The commercial quickly switches to 666 news as vaggie, Charlie, and angel groaned and complain while, nifty giggled and, y/n complained as well.

Y/n: you have got to be kidding.

Katie killjoy: "Breaking news in hell today! We have just received word from the heaven embassy that the next extermination is happening sooner than ever before. Do you know what that means Tom?"

Tom: "no what does that mean, Katie?"

Katie: "it means we are royally FUCKED!"

It than switches to the extermination tower as the numbers on top said "369" days to "176" days while we hear, panic in the distance before it turns back to the group with shocking and-or horrified faces while very few were amused, like alastor.

Angel: wait, what...?! Why?!

Meanwhile, in heaven

On the golden streets of heaven between of all the brightly colored buildings as, winners (as they're called when they die and go to heaven) walking down the street happily until they hear breathily calm and beautiful humming as they turn to see a certain winner named; Larissa. Along with her assistant and friend; Maribeth.

Larissa, is a Brazilian aseel chicken winner with golden-brown/yellow feathers and a yellow beak, and blue eyes. She wore a brightly colored yellow dress with, white ruffles on the bottom and at the end of the sleeves, she also has white roses on her dress as the dress is big enough for her to cover her legs, and she also has a white garment that a preist wears around their necks as it has 2 Latin crosses on both sides as the garment was green and the edges golden-blue.