Commercial

We see a static on a TV before we are introduced to a red demon with wings stabbing a big fat imp as we hear alastor's voice, exclaiming.

Alastor: "Well hello there you wayward sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of sexual nature? OF COURSE you do! That's why you're in hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay without none of that? Welcome to the hazbin hotel admisted guided to redemption! Founded by days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter: Charlotte Morningstar! Come place to this place with faith in her hands as she works through with her daddy issues by fixing you! Here we have fun things! Such as somewhat functional staff; and pest control; customer rooms and-oh just look at this tacky parlor! Enjoy withering conversation with our duo residents. WOW! All this and more at the hazbin hotel. Your last desperate salvation starts here!"

Alastor, then turns the T.V. Off as, Charlie, y/n, vaggie, and angel dust watched as, alastor asked.

Alastor: So whaddya think?

Vaggie: (has an absurd look on her face) I'm sorry. What, the FUCK was that?

Charlie: uhh, yeah-one note, alastor I mean. First off: thank you so much for making this, seriously-Amazing! But um...maybe the tone is a bit-

Y/n: off. I'm sorry to say this; speaking on Ms. Charlie's behalf: but this bad, the way ye said it is nae exactly good per se at least. We want people to come here NOT t'opposite.

Alastor: funny I was going for halerious!

Vaggie: it didn't explain anything about how we are trying to save demons from extermination which is the whole fucking POINT.

Charlie: Vaggie, is right alastor. Commercial was supposed to help them.

Alastor: well my dear I haven't been active in hell for some time and everyone remembers me from my radio show: The proper medium to express one-self BUT you insisted on this 'noisy-picture box' advertisement so I decided to have some little fun with it.

Vaggie: oh fun? Oh you had a little fun with it,
Well this is not what we want to represent us when you showed up a week ago you told us you would help run this hotel and instead you're mocking us. Nobody's gonna want to come to a powerful place with an overlord like you is a waste of time.

That's when, Angel raised his hand up, finally about to say something. He catches all 4's attention as, vaggie asked now annoyed as she already is, whilst angel grinned lustfully.

Vaggie: WHAT?

Angel: if ya are filming a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here. (Points all fingers to him)

Y/n: first of all: Angel, you are a pornstar. Second of all: an' no we are not filmin' a pornographic commercial.

Angel: why not, (N/n) sex sales don't it? And besides, I'm a famous pornstar! I'll have the horniest demons knocking these walls down! I swear, if you film me going at it with my fan talk creepy voice here, you'll be rolling in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel.

Alastor, stands beside him by the couch and laughed a little before with unease in his voice but still keeping his yellow sharped teeth smile.

Alastor: Haha! Never goin' to happen.

Y/n: glad you an' me can agree on summat.

Alastor: not a problem, my dear boy.

Charlie: angel, I appreciate you wanting to use your...special skills to umm...attract folks to the hotel. Buuut...I really don't want...tooo...exploit you! In that way.