Sir pentious redemption

Charlie and Vaggie, went into the lobby after an hour or 2 of trying to get sinners to sign up for the program. But they either dismissed her or just straight up laughed at her face before walking off.

Charlie, plop herself onto the couch while, angel scroll threw his phone as, vaggie leaned on the couch before y/n, walked in the room as he noticed the 2 as he asked.

Y/n: are you alreyt, Charlie and Vaggie? How'd it go?

Vaggie: (sigh) not a single new recruit.

Angel: yeah well, who'd would want their last days not fucking and fighting?

Y/n's mind: "probably you, angel."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, a rather hard but normal one as, y/n looked and went towards the doors as he grabbed the handle to the said door. He swung it gently open to reveal, sir pentious. Y/n's eyes widened a little. Surprised he is standing right in front of the snake demon he heard when he very first got to hell, the snake demon has his top hat on his chest as he was smiling before he said.

Sir pentious: why hullooo there, young gentleman!

Y/n: are you the lad who tried to murder, us?

Sir pentious: wellll, yess but I have come here now my good young sir.

Y/n: Alreyt that checks out. But why are you here? Have ye cum to git redeemed?

Sir pentious: why of course my young man! I had come to the place of redemption to redeem myself!

Y/n: great to 'ear but I'm not sure if t'others agree.

Vaggie: (offscreen) y/n, who is that??

Y/n: we got ourselves a sinner! To get redeemed!

Vaggie: (offscreen) really?

Y/n: aye, really. Cum look.

Vaggie, appeared as the adolescent moved out of the way and as he did, vaggie got a look on who "the sinner ready to be redeemed" really is. She reacted quickly and punched, sir pentious in the face as, the snake demon yelped in pain as he covered his face before being forced to the ground as he got his hat on as a spear was pointed at his face.

Sir pentious: WAIT WAIT WAIT! I come in peacess...

Vaggie: WHAT, are you doing here...?!

Charlie: (appears by the door; monotone voice) vaggie, what's the problem? (Gasp as she sees sir pentious; cheerful voice) oh, hello there reden!

Sir pentious: (vaggie gets off of him but still holding the spear to her side, also geys up) I didn't come looking for a fight. I-uh, I heard that you're helping people who...t-to be better?

Charlie: (gasps and rushes towards him) you heard right! Welcome, to our home of healing. Our resort of restoration. Our-

Angel: are you fucking nuts?! This chump was trying to kill us like literally, 6 hours ago!

Angel, exclaimed as he glared at, sir pentious who cowered in worry as, y/n interrupted. 

Y/n: actually it's half-5 hours with 48 minutes before it officially turns into 6 hours.

Angel: no one asked ya, n/n. And, besides. Now you want to bring him in here to live with us?

Charlie: absolutely! This place is about second chances and who deserves more than this slithery-...ss-slithery sssss-ssspecial little man!

Angel: (to vaggie) arnt'chu supposed to protect this place?

He asked before, the princess of hell herself gave her girlfriend the puppy eyes before, vaggie sighed and finally said.