Overlord meeting 1

We see, y/n sitting on a couch in the parlor, reading a book in his hands as he spoke the words from the said book out loud a little.

Y/n: "c'mon, Percy. We gotta do something! But, what if we get caught, Larry?"

Husk: (hears him across the room) kid. Who are you talking to?

Y/n: no one, husk. Just saying the words out loud from this book. It's about a boy named; Larry potter. He's a boy who got selected to be part of the school of wizardry and having misadventures with his friends as they discover mysteries around the castle. It involves with, dragons, hippogriffs, and other magical creatures.

Husk: huh. That sure is somethin' boy.

Y/n: it is. It really is.

Suddenly, there was hammering in the background as, y/n looked back to see razzle and dazzle (Charlie's guards) helping her putting up a banter that says "Happy first week sir pentious" on it.

Charlie: that looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that sir pentious, is staying at this hotel!

Vaggie: Um, pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago.

Y/n: I think I like it. It gives me interesting feels. In fact, the reason steampunk exists; "in my own words by the way" is to make fan fiction out of it by using the future and past and (claps his hands together) together. Which sounds pretty cool by the way, in my opinion to the least.

Charlie: that's nice information you got there. (Back to vaggie) Well, I haven't seen him trying to pull any of that here.

Just then, sir pentious comes in rolling with his new steampunk weapon with his egg boiz on it as it was poorly covered in a tarp as the machine itself looked almost like a tool where you use it to make babies their noses less stuffy and pull their boogers out with air while also being a mix of a gaitlin gun. 

Y/n, immediately took notice before closing his book and running beside vaggie and Charlie.

Vaggie: what the hell is that?

Sir pentious: oh, hello purple female. It's my new invention; the skin flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents!

Charlie: What?! Why?

Sir pentious: Everyone here is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense it that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!

Y/n: Mr. Sir pentious, sir, no oone inside o' this building is goin' to kill you.

Sir pentious: Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here!

Odette and Clara, both come in with, Clara is rolling in the serpents order as, odette held her clip board.

Odette: (holds clip board) sign, please.

Sir pentious, wrote his name on the clipboard as he gave it back to her, she finally says to him.

Odette: thank you for your business. Enjoy your carmine purchase.

Vaggie: carmine? As in, carmilla carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?

Sir pentious: Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in hell.

Vaggie: okay, well that stops right now.

Sir pentious: hey!

Vaggie: you absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. As y/n stated earlier; no one is trying to kill you. People are feeling nice because they want you to feel welcomed.