Chapter Two [Pic Of Traevon]

Friday in School :D

Ok so we all know Friday is the best day ever!! I mean we finally get to get away from all these teachers for a whole weekend. None of their foolishness and disgusting fashion sense, I mean who wears the same flipping suit everyday? Lowe it dats some grimey issh! Anyways so its lunch time now YAY!

Nope not really. Guess who decides to come and sit next to me when I'm trying to have a conversation with my bestie Mario :D, yep Traevon and his chupid self :| Not even by himself, he decides to bring his chupid bestie Kevin. KMT these two just wont go away I swear down, everyday this week they just come to annoy me, I mean come one now I'm trying to have a good Friday here. Seriously theirs no need.

So me and Mario are sitting on the bench and this BEG has the audacity to come push Mario away and sit next to me like say we're friends, after I've clearly told him in standard English throughout this whole week that I don't like him. Wasteman thinks he can swear at me and then start beg friending, like is my name Bob. I just kissed my teeth loudly and moved away to my girls, Melody, Aziah, Jessica and Sarah. This fool bare starts following me :| I kept on walking until I finally turned around and saw him, Kevin AND Mario following me bare grinning. WTF! They saw my face and burst out laughing. FOOLISHNESS!

"LOL Jheeze my girl looks like she's gonna kill us or something" Traevon said still laughing. Can you believe this boy has been calling me 'my girl' for the whole week now :| I'm thinking do you even know me? What a beg! I cant even be bothered to say anything, I just carried on walking

"Looking like she just saw a ghost, lets call the Ghostbusters!" Kevin said. We we're now at the bench where my girls were sitting. Everyone just turned around and looked at this idiot, wtf is he talking about 'Ghostbusters' that's how you know he's a wasteman. Bare cracking dead jokes, and can you believe this boy was just standing their holding his belly laughing, did he not realize that every one else was just silent?

We just all waited for him to realize.

"Lord knows where your parents got you from!" Melody broke our silence and we all started laughing at him, he only just realized that no one was laughing. What an idiot! "How was that even funny?" she said.

"I swear, the funny thing is he actually thinks its funny" Sarah said as we all continued laughing. He just looked at us and didn't know what to say.

"No wonder you and Traevon are besties" I said to him "You're both so stupid, I swear down I don't know how your parents put up with you!"

"Shut up Naveah, we all know you and Traevon love off each other so don't even try cuss!" Mario said, I turned around in shock. Hold on, is this boy not supposed to be MY bestie, how is he tryna back Traevon. "Aliee!" everyone agreed "She knows she cant even say anything" Jessica said.

"DEAD! After this wasteman, has no respect!" I said "Don't piss me off!"

"Shut up Naveah!" Traevon finally spoke "Don't make me have to show you da levvs!" WASTEMAN!

"Bout show me da levvs, what you gonna do get Kevin to call the Ghostbusters." I replied

"Hey! Don't bring me into your little Mr and Mrs Smith moment!" he said

"Aliee" Aziah said "That's the smartest thing you've ever said Kevin, swear down they are like Mr and Mrs Smith" the screw I gave this child. What is going on with my friends these days, moving bare snakey?

"Shut up Aziah" that's all I could say. "LOL! Silenced" she replied

"Anyways we all know you get too gassed Naveah!" this boy was still talking! "Someone needs to show you some respect!"

"And who's gonna do that, you?" I got up in his face

"I think we should leave them to their foolishness," Melody said "Cos we've all seen the film and I aint feeling to get hurt again today because of their sexual tension" they started to walk away. Just because she got in the way yesterday when I was trying to kick Traevon and I accidentally tripped her up.

Then this fool decides to grab me by my waist. Ok this is seriously getting old, he always does this, like say I'm his girl :| I pushed him away and slapped him in his face. Ha! He looked so shocked, I just burst out laughing, until he tripped me up making me fall flat on the grass. OhMyDays is this boy mad! He was just there bare laughing at me. I got up to punch him then he grabbed by arm, "Argh!!" I screamed in pain. He let go immediately looking so scared. I looked at the arm that my mum had hit me with the belt buckle this morning. He came over trying to touch me but I just walked away, as tears escaped my eyes.

"Naveah, I'm sooo sorry!" he looked at my arm as I lifted up my sleeve "Oh my god! What happened?" he tried to touch me and I flinched "I'm not gonna hurt you just let me see" he pleaded

I just looked away as I showed him the bruise that seemed to have gotten bigger from this morning and he just kissed it. Erm.. okay then. I just looked at him like wtf. He smiled and I swear I melted again, what was this boy doing to me.

"You're weird man!" I smiled at him "Yeah, but you love it" he replied flashing me his neeky grin. I just laughed. He didn't even ask what happened anymore, I was glad when he knew I didn't want to talk about it.

The rest of the day just flew by, me cussing Kevin for his foolishness. This boy even said in English that he Shakespeare must be African because his name is 'shake spear' :| the whole class just went silent. I swear something was seriously wrong with this child.

Traevon asked for my number again and I just said "Nope" popping the p. LOL! His face was just too funny after that hehe :D

Yeah the day went good, and don't think I didn't forget to cuss Mario about his snakey movements! He's meant to be my bestie kmt. I've got this boy on smash now, he's been saying sorry all day. That's how you know I'm a don B)

Life was going good, I'm not going to let 'her' ruin my happiness. Its not all peachy though, she's been getting more violent and the alcohol isn't helping, she had a knife to my throat the other day, but then she just switched And left me their on the floor.

Yeah, I cry myself to sleep every night but no one needs to know that, I'll just act natural and pray that God keeps me alive and helps me prove her wrong. I refuse to be yet another statistic like she says I will be. I will work hard and make sure I never settle for less, because that's the only way I can ever be free. No one else can help me but myself.

But how long can I go on for? Yes my mind can push on for a long time, but how long will my body withstand in all this pain? I know I need to get out, but I don't want to be weak, I don't want or need anyone's help, I just need to stay strong and everything will be fine. I Hope.

I'm tired of the same routine. Going home, getting beaten, then crying myself to sleep. The physical isn't all that bad at the moment, but the constant reminder that my own mother hates me just makes me want to die. All I do is Hope. Hope that someone notices my pain and helps me before its too late. Hope that I become the best and overcome all this pain. Hope that I find the pieces of my broken heart and can put them back together. I Simply Hope.

Erm I know its a lil short but im working on ad next chapters and imma add some drama :D

Dont Forget To Like, Tweet, Comment, Vote <3xx