Chapter Nine [Pic of Nyah]

Dedicated To 'yardie4lifey' because she is the character Nyah and i love my crazy bitch!! :D

Kevin’s P.O.V

Friday and the lessons are finally done, not like man was even listening anyway kmt dumb teacher just keep chatting. Man can't even bunk anymore cah the marjee's got me on lock, no lie. "Me nah wan hear bout u bein bad breed, or me go ah fi chop off ya dick" she shouted poking K.Mac junior with da butchers knife. Swear down she wasn't even joking. Man knows not to mess with the marjee you zeet!

So man was walking out of school with the mandem just casj. Then Richard shouts "Aye who's that boomting!" Kmt this fobs bare shouting after every one knows his game's non-exsitant! From time he try step to a girl and he had an asthma attack because his breath was so strong. Anyway all the mandem turn to see the girl and started bare getting gassed. I looked up and I aint even gonna lie the girl looked good, swag was on point still. The girl didn’t even notice the group of black boys staring at her she just looked confused. She was wearing red chinos with a blue superman fitted top and black & blue Nike dunk high tops. Hold on they look exactly like the ones I got my twin sister for Christmas like two years ago. I looked up to see the girl wearing the same necklace I bought her with the letters 'N.Mac'. I had that custom made same time as mine. Hold up is that my sister.

"Nyah!" I shouted and she looked up and all the mandem turned. "Aye you man best stop looking at my sister like shes food”

“Man needs to wok that ASAP!” this fob was still talking

“Are you fucking dumb!” I got up in his face and started laughing “We all know you aint packing shit so pull up your lip!” everyone started laughing

I walked up to her, leaving the mandem cussing Richard "What you doing down here?" I asked her "Aint you meant to be up north with dad?" She looked like she had been crying.

"I left." She said looking away

"Why you been crying?" Swear down as much as this girl anoys the shit out of me, no one makes her cry. I aint seen her in like a year and now she's just here and I know she's been crying DFPMO!

"I'm fine." She looked up "Why's that fob looking at me like say I'm a piece of Morleys chicken!" She said loudly so all the mandem could hear

I turned around and all the other man were just laughing "Swear down he looks like God made him from flipping left over pieces!" Argh this child is too rude. I couldn’t stop laughing, I swear if u think I’m rude then you don’t know my lil sis, this girl makes me look like the nice twin smh.

Anyways man could see Richard getting mad he bare try step up to her like he’s gonna actually do her something when I’m right here. “Aye FAM where you going?” I looked at him straight standing in front of Nyah who was still laughing.

“Can you not hear this yatt tryna get rude?!” he stood in front of me balling up his fists “Imma teach this bitch some respect!”

“Who the fuck are-” Nyah interrupted me giving Richard the hardest slap. PEAK!

“Don’t fucking chat bout bitch!” she shouted in his face “Do you fucking know who I am to be saying shit bout like..” she gave him one dutty screw, man just stood there staring at her with his mouth open like anyone wanted there fresh air infected.

“Pick up your lip man!” she dragged his bottom lip over his top lip “Shit man! Your breath’s giving me a migraine!” she screwed him again; the crowd that had just formed was silent.

“I swear its cause of people like you that so much Vaseline has to be made everyday!” she wiped her hand on his dirty school shirt “And you aint even using it, so inconsiderate.” She shook her head sarcastically and the whole crowd burst out laughing. See I taught my girl well, no man can try shit with her ever.