Chapter Thirteen [Pic of Skillz aka Jerome]

Dedicated to my girl for writing this chapter for me ... Check out her stuff guys :D

The day was slowly ending and this beautiful summers day was coming to an end the summer sky was slowly turning pink due to the sun setting. Both of them where walking into the distance holding hands enjoying their little stroll. They slowly stopped and sat down on the freshly cut green grass. Her head on his shoulder, his arm around her tiny frame.

Both young minds, so young so free yet so dedicated to this new found thing... LOVE. What they have for each other is unbreakable a connection that only they can have and understand.

"Jerome" she said in her soft voice

"Hmmm?" He replied back to her.

"Can you promise me something?" She asked turning to look at him in the eye. " What? " He looked trying to search her eyes for what she had in store for him. Those eyes she thought to herself it felt as if he could read into her soul.

“Promise me that you won't leave me, that you'll always be here even when times are rough. Even when everyone is saying we shouldn't be together please. Because-". He interrupted her

"Why would I leave you?" He asked confused. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "Come here" he said. She scooted over and sat on his lap. "I wouldn't leave you; you should know that by now. I lost you the first time so why would I want to loose you another? Baby its me and you against the world, I Love You." He said that part in the nape of her neck. She slowly smiled to herself.

" Awww baby I Love You Too". She said attacking him to the ground while they were laughing. They stopped and looked at each other.

"Come here". He said and pulled her in for a long deep kiss. He slid his tongue out waiting for her to allow him to enter. She opened her mouth and the kiss got even more heated. They both stopped and realised where they were.

“We need to stop" she said slightly out of breath.

"Oohhh but I don't wanna" he said sulking.

“Don’t be such a baby" she said laughing

“But I'm your baby" he said with his goofy smile.

"Who lied to you?". She said pulling a confused face.

“You did" he said pretending to be hurt.

These where the days where she loved jerome that extra bit. He was like british whether so unpredictable; one minute he could be all dark and distant the next he's happy squirrel. She didn't know what ticked him off, or how he could get so dark that he became do anti. At times he could go for days just saying plain yes or no.

I walked past everyone. Everyone was smiling, so happy, bubbly and excited to see one another. The least I could do was smile when hands waved in my face, seeking my attention. I don't like people. One reason for this is I can't understand them. They cry when they're both sad and happy, they love someone and easily hate them again. This confuses me and I hate being confused, which means people confuse me, but since I am part of the 'people' I can only dislike them. However, there is one girl who is an exception. That's her Nyah. I feel as if I am able to understand her, which makes me like her. I'm not sure whether I've developed an attraction toward her and I surely hope not. I don't think I could live up to such expectations. She's so loud, bubbly, occasionally quiet.

I just walked past her this second and she smiled at me. I looked at her and felt my heart race to a faster pace as she opened her mouth.

'Jerome, baby. How are you?' Her lips slowly curved into a smile and her voice so velvet and smooth like I remembered..