39 - Spark

Izuku jumped and his heart hammered.

Katsuki looked at him splayed and helpless underneath him and insinuated one heavy thigh between his. The dragon pushed up with his leg as he bit his neck in the exact same place where he had in their dream.

Katsuki drank in Izuku's gasp and held him with ease as he tried to tug his hands free, not that he tried all that hard.

Excitement took the express shuttle through his body. Izuku stretched for the sheer enjoyment of feeling himself slide against Katsuki's naked torso, and his brilliant gaze tracked every movement he made.

He was feeling less human by the minute.

He licked his lips. "Bakugo, I don't think.. "

"Just Katsuki, or that name you had called me back in the car wreck. I've been dying to hear you call me by my name or whatever you want aside from my last name," Katsuki's burning gaze swallowed him up. "And you don't think what?"

"I don't think... I-I don't know," Izuku whispered, wide eyed.

"That's better. You don't have to think," Katsuki whispered. "You just have to feel."

Katsuki pushed Izuku's legs wider apart, settled between them and began a sensual assault on him, nibbling and licking. He pulled Izuku's lower lip between his teeth and suckled at the plump flesh, then thrust his tongue deep into the boy's mouth.

They both groaned. Katsuki dug deeper into him, thrusting harder and harder.

Izuku tilted his head to open more to him, succumbing to whatever this was. The man shifted Izuku's wrists to one hand so that he could push the other under his shirt, running calloused fingers up to the soft skin of his chest.

Katsuki found Izuku's nipple and began rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. He tugged at the sensitive flesh and gave it a light pinch.

Pleasure jolted through Izuku as Katsuki played with his nipple. His breathing became choppy. He tugged harder, but Katsuki refused to let go of his wrists, the man's body hardening.

Izuku raised his legs to cradle Katsuki's body, shifting underneath him until the man's heavy, long erection lay nestled against his pelvis.

Katsuki hissed, face darkened with lust, and he reared up to grab hold of Izuku's shirt.

"No!" Izuku cried, stiffening.

Katsuki froze.

God love him, that dragon didn't even breathe.

"I don't have anything else to wear," he explained. Izuku gave him a shaky smile when his eyes flashed to his.

The stricken look left Katsuki's face. He let go of Izuku's wrists and sat back on his heels.

When Izuku sat up, Katsuki yanked the shirt over his head. He tossed it to the ground before putting his hands to Izuku's rib cage and running them up to his nipples.

"Damn," Katsuki said. His normal deep voice had gone hoarse. "Will you look at that."

Izuku looked down at them, seeing the lines and curvature of his torso and hard nipples against the brawn of Katsuki's Powerful hands and muscular arms. His radiance against the sandy hue of Katsuki's skin seemed to feed on each other.

Izuku put his hands on Katsuki's torso and watched as he ran them up his chest. Muscles rippled underneath his palms as the dragon took in a shaking breath. He raked at his chest with gentle fingernails.

Part of him was ecstatic with shock. He is touching Katsuki. Katsuki is touching him.

Katsuki hissed and grabbed Izuku's fingers, coming over him as he bore his back down. Katsuki put his hands at Izuku's waist and, understanding what the man wanted, Izuku lifted his hips for him to pull the pants off.