40 - Fire

Izuku whimpered at the invasion and dug his nails into Katsuki's back.

Katsuki was no delicate, diffident lover. He was a tsunami crashing over his head and destroying his old identity, reshaping his life.

Katsuki wrapped his other arm around Izuku, clutching him by neck and hips as he began to plunge into him in heavy, powerful strokes. He was groaning in Izuku's ear with every thrust as they mated.

The increasing pressure, the sound of their flesh coming together, his total lack of control, had him digging his nails into Katsuki's back. Izuku stretched and whimpered, lost in the inexorable rhythm of his body, and came again.

Katsuki threw back his head, face contorted in savagery astonishment. With a last convulsive thrust, he made a muffled sound and joined Izuku in climax.

Izuku felt him pulse deep inside and he clenched everything he had around the delicious length of Katsuki, holding on to the sensation, on to him.

Katsuki rocked into him, panting, eyes closed as he gushed into him. Izuku put a hand at the back of Katsuki's head, an arm around his shoulder, holding him as Katsuki held him, murmuring in his ear.

Katsuki turned his face, found Izuku's mouth and kissed him as he held them so tight together at pelvis and hip, for a while it felt as if they had fused together and become one creature, light and dark, yin and yang.

It was then his shattered consciousness caught up with what Katsuki had growled in his ear as the man fucked him.

"Mine," Katsuki had said. "You're mine. You're mine."

Izuku drifted, looking at the silhouette of the back of Katsuki's head against the sky as he rubbed his cheek against his, as the man's weight bore him down.

Something in him was sputtering and trying to shift into overdrive in reaction to what just happened.

It was too much. Izuku couldn't think. He never thought his first time would be like this.

Katsuki started to move his hips again, pulling out, pushing in, his breathing deepening.

Oh gosh, Katsuki was still huge and hard. Not human.

Izuku made an amazed noise at the back of his throat, clutching at Katsuki as he worked inside him. It was too volatile. Izuku thrust up with his hips, matching Katsuki's pace.

This time, a moan tore through his chest and he shook all over as Katsuki started to pulse. Izuku worked inner muscles and rocked him through climax, murmuring in his ear. Katsuki turned his face into his neck.

Katsuki pulled out, face drawn. Izuku woofed in surprise as Katsuki flipped him onto his stomach and yanked his hips up so that he was on his knees.

"Not deep enough," Katsuki groaned. "Got to get deeper."

More than willing, Izuku spread his knees and arched his pelvis back. He reached behind him to help guide Katsuki as the man pushed into him from behind.

The slick, hot, velvet length of his cock felt even bigger this way. Izuku murmured a throaty encouragement as Katsuki buried himself to the hilt.

He was taken over not just by Katsuki's overwhelming sexuality but by this strange creature who lived inside his own body and who felt more sensuous, more human and more desired than he ever had before.

Katsuki covered him, one arm low around his waist to hold him for the man's frenzied thrusts, the other hand planted on the ground beside his so that Katsuki bore most of his own weight.

This time, the pistoning of his hips was relentless. He drove hard and steady as he buried his face in the back of Izuku's neck, his breath shuddering against his skin.

The pressure built again, but this time, Izuku wasn't sure he could take it. He sobbed and clutched at the ground for purchase. Grass tore under his fingernails, his own erection slapping against his stomach as he undulated with Katsuki's movements.

Katsuki sank his teeth into the back of his neck as his Power curled around Izuku.

"Come with me," Katsuki shifted to put his hand between Izuku's legs, to rub his fingers along his erection. He shoved in hard one last time and held taut.

Katsuki's Power rippled over him, through him, with his climax.

Izuku's mind went incandescent. Katsuki poured everything he had into him. It came roaring up from the base of his spine as he locked himself in the tight glove of Izuku's sheath.

This wasn't just sex. Sex was a simple coupling and release.

This was something he'd never done before. This was something far more elemental and necessary than sex.

Feasting on Izuku didn't ease Katsuki's hunger but fed his need. Working inside the boy wasn't enough. Climaxing didn't assuage the lust. It built the frenzy.

Izuku absorbed everything Katsuki did to him and amplified it back and bloomed even more lustrous and intoxicating.

He had to drive into Izuku so deep he never came back out.

Katsuki came back to awareness. He still covered Izuku from behind, was still inside him, his hand spanning the graceful area of his pelvis.

Tremors quaked through Izuku's body. The slender muscles in his thighs quivered against his.

Izuku gasped for breath in quiet sobs.

What had he done?

Katsuki pressed his lips to Izuku's nape and drew them along the sleek angle of the boy's shoulder. He withdrew his hand from Izuku's pelvis to brush the tangled cloud of his hair out of the way as he tried to see Izuku's face.

"Ssh," Katsuki murmured. "Easy."

Izuku was too weak to stay on his hands and knees without Katsuki's hold supporting him. His softening penis slipped out of Izuku as the boy sank to the ground. Izuku rested his own head on his arms.

Katsuki shifted to lie on his side, one thigh draped over the back of his. He smoothed Izuku's hair, rubbed his shivering back.

Izuku's face seemed wet.

Was he crying? Had he hurt his thief?

The questions knifed Katsuki. He could have sworn Izuku was with him the entire way.

He stopped breathing. He eased fingers under Izuku's chin to coax his head up and turn the boy toward him.

Izuku's face and those brilliant eyes were devastated and wide-open. He looked as beautiful and fragile as cut crystal.

Katsuki's gut clenched.