Sudden visit

It was a sunny day when you thought it would be nice to go near beach to get the cool sea breeze hit you. You walked on the beach for hours immersed in your thoughts, making you realise that you are finally tired of all the walking. You went to your small secret base that you had made for yourself to spend time alone.
As you sat down taking the longest and deepest sigh ever,
You suddenly hear you friend's voice coming from somewhere. You knew who was it! You ran towards the mirror in the room to see your friend brûlée screaming your name. You were shocked to see her, that too after so long. "(y/n) I know it's not a proper way to greet my friend whom I have not seen in really long time, but I need your help!" Brûlée said with the worried look. "Brûlée! Long time no-" you were interrupted in between to brûlée saying "This is my brother! He is injured badly and I know you and your island can help him with his injuries so please help me out this time!" The moment you got to know it's life and death kind of situation you spoke nothing and nodded your head.
A huge man with crimson hair and chiseled body came out of the mirror. He was unconscious with hole punched in his stomach which looked brutal, but he had a calm expression on his face for the injury he had.
You knew you have to treat him soon! You ran towards the town to get necessary stuff for the treatment.
As you kept running you couldn't stop thinking about him. You were worried how would the islanders react to you treating a pirate that too someone dangerous. You knew who it was. You knew it was Charlotte Katakuri.

P.S- I know I am starting with smaller chapter but will try to have more content to it in further parts.