You are such an asshole

🍋 alert!!!!

You slowly pushed him on the bed and began kissing his neck, chest and body.
You went down and got on your knees as you tried to pull his pants down.
He quickly sat back and said "woah! Wait!"
"What is it?" You asked.
"(y/n) Too soon!"
"I don't think so....." you said as you stroked his dick.
He slowly removed his pants and you could now see his huge rod.

You slowly started to stroke it up and down, and you looked up to see Katakuri's face.
He was enjoying it! His face had a hint of red. You started to get rough and you couldn't help but touch yourself.
You slowly started to give blowjob when katakuri pulled your face up and said "My turn!"
He saw your hands doing the deeds "looks like someone is horny as fuck! Let me do it for you baby!"
You stood up and he pulled your nighty down just enough for your boobs to fall out.
He started to knead your tits and sucked your nipple making you feel perky.
His tongue felt so good on your skin.
"Yummy" he said with his deep voice.
You felt like you were on ecstasy and you have never felt this lewd before.
You played with his hair as he played with your chest.
He slowly started to bite your bosom. His teeth pierced through your skin making you enjoy it in pain and pleasure.
You were covered with his love bites.
"You are mine.....only mine!" He said and slid his hands into your panties.
"You are so wet (y/n)"
"Katakuri-sama........it's embarrassing..."
"Embarrassing? We will see about that!" He said with smirk, took his hands from your undies and licked his fingers.
"Yum! Come here!" he said as he pulled you towards him and laid you down on the bed.
You could see his lust filled crimson eyes ready to devour you at any moment.
You were now laying on your bed not able hold eye contact with him.
He lifted your legs and started to kiss your feet, leg and thighs!
"Your skin feels so good! I badly want to bite you!"
He slowly started to leave hickeys all over your inner thigh.
You felt so sensitive, that you felt like you might come any moment.
You were about to moan when you covered your mouth.
Katakuri restlessly removed your panty and started to stare at your pussy!
"You are gushing! Bon appetit!" He whispered.
He bent down and began stroking your clit before he started to devour your pussy.
He sucked and licked it making you want to moan badly. You held your hands on your mouth tight as you were about to come.
Katakuri laid beside and said "let you help you with that!"
His fingers played with your clit as he removed your hand and started kissing you!
It didn't help! You wanted to moan louder!
"Shhhh....we will get caught!" He said as got back down to his work.
He slowly slid his fingers inside making you squeak.
His hands were very good at driving you crazy!
Your pussy felt more responsive to his touch making you come multiple times.
More than you he was enjoying it!
"The look you have right now! So beautiful (y/n)! I want to be the only person to witness this!"
He pulled you through your waist and was ready to get in.
He stroked his dick up and down making you quiver.
"Katakuri-sama......no more teasing.....put it in!"
He pulled you up and removed your nighty making you completely naked. He touched your body and pinched your nipple before getting inside you!
He was rough! He thrusted so deep inside you making you want to scream. You lifted your head to look at your boyfriend, he was definitely toying with you! Purposefully going hard to test you! Your face turned red as you bite your lips!
You were about to move your hand to cover your mouth when katakuri held both of your hands down as if he wanted you to scream his name.
"Please kata......Kari-sama! Let my hand.....go! I am gonna come.....I will scream if.....you keep doing this!.....please!" You whispered. You thought if you spoke any louder you might just scream.
His thrust were getting deep and faster making you reach your climax again and again!
You were about to scream when katakuri leaned in and kissed you making you shut!
"Shhhhh.....your parents will wake up!"
"You are such an asshole!" You said in anger.
But that didn't stop him from fucking you hard. He turn you around in doggy style and thrusted you hard.
His fingers were playing with your clit as he fucked you from behind! You were weak in your knees and was sweating like shit!
He spanked your ass and bent down to leave love bites all over your back.
"(y/n)......I am about to come.....ahhh....." he whispered in your ear!
"Me.....tooo.....katakuri-sama!" You moaned.
"You feel so hot inside! You feel so good" he said as he reached his climax.
He slowly pulled you close and kissed you hard while playing with your boobs.
"One more round...?" He asked as he panted.
But fun fact there was not only 'one more round' but there were 'two more rounds' that happened!
.
.
"(y/n)! Hello miss out of this world?! Are you here with me young lady?!"
You suddenly snapped out of your wet dream/ reality.
"Yes mom! I am here!"
"Have your breakfast! It's getting cold! And by the way you can go meet your boyfriend.....better than him sneaking here you know!"
For a second you were shocked! You froze for a moment thinking how the hell does she know!
"I am very sharp than you think I am sweetheart! I have made breakfast for him too!"
You were scared and happy at the same time!
You don't know if your mom saw your boyfriend coming in or heard your moans!
It was a mystery!

(Photo credits to owner!)