Shower

You were too tired to go meet your boyfriend that day!
You went back to bed and tried to get your lost sleep from last night.
You stared at your ceiling remembering all the things happened from few months.
Katakuri coming into your life, you falling in love and having a boyfriend!
Now you couldn't help but think about future.
You wanted your further days to look like this....you know spending time with katakuri.
You remembered all the things your mom said a week ago.
"Probably I am moving too fast! It's not like we are in hurry or something?" You thought to yourself as you fell asleep.
.
.
You woke up in the middle of the night to see your boyfriend cuddling you.
You were so happy that he was already here.
You looked at the clock to see it was already  dawn.
Katakuri was in deep sleep. He looked so peaceful and happy. You gently kissed his forehead and hugged him hard and fell asleep in his arms feeling at ease.
.
.
You heard your mom calling out your name.
You thought why is she calling me in middle of the night.
You tired to open your eyes but the sunlight was too harsh and you were half asleep.
You heard your mom banging on the door.
"I am coming! Wait a minute!" You screamed.
You were about to wake up and then you saw katakuri was still on bed with you.
"Oh shit!!"
You tapped on katakuri's chest to wake him up. "Katakuri-sama! Katakuri-sama! Wake up! My mom is here!"
"(y/n) let me sleep for few more minutes!" He said in sleepy voice!

Your mom said she will come into your room if you didn't wake up soon!
It was a daily routine for your mom as you were heavy sleeper! But today was not your day!

You bit katakuri's cheek to wake him up.
"Ouch! What are you doing!"
"My mom is here! Hide somewhere!!"
"What?"
"It's already morning! We overslept!"
"Okay! I will leave then! Bye!"
He quickly got up and wore his shirt. He kissed you goodbye as he ran out of your house.
The moment he left, your mom entered your room.
"If you were awake why didn't you open the door!?"
"Ah.....I wanted to sleep more!"
"You are acting suspicious...."
"No! Anyways I am hungry!"
"Okay...I guess"
Your mom left the room telling you to get freshen up and closed the door behind her.
You heard the sit out door open and katakuri came inside!
"Katakuri-sama! You didn't go?"
"No....well I did...but felt like coming back!"
"You want to take bath together?" You asked.
"I would love to!"
You held katakuri's hand and dragged him to the bathroom without your mom noticing!
You screamed from the bathroom "Mom I am too tired so I will take a long bath! So don't disturb me!"
"Your mom came near bath room and asked "I thought you were hungry?"
"Yeah....but it's been long since I have taken a long peaceful bath so yeah!"
"Okay then..."
She said and walked away.
You both stood in front of the basin mirror and goofed around a bit.
"You looked so peaceful yesterday while sleeping katakuri-sama!" You said as you started to brush your teeth.
"So you did wake up in between?"
You nodded and handed katakuri a toothbrush.

You looked at katakuri and thought "we both look like newly married couple.....kinda embarrassing....but I don't get to see this side of katakuri-sama everyday!"
.
.
You undressed yourself and tied your hair to take bath!
"You are not taking head bath?"
"No....."
"Let's shower!" Katakuri said as he let your hair down.
He undressed himself and came closer to you.
Your heart started to beat restlessly imagining all the things he could do to you!
He lifted you up and sat you on the wash basin countertop.
He started to touch your chest and slid his hands up as he held your neck and started to kiss you roughly.
His kiss was enough for you to feel aroused.
Your body felt hot and goosebumps formed all over your body!
He pinched your nipples and played with your boobs as he kissed you.
You pulled him closer by locking your legs around him and cupping his faces with your hands.
His hands moved to your knee and spread your legs. He broke the kiss and looked at your pussy as his dick got hard.
He slowly teased you with his cock and slid it inside you.
You closed your mouth shut by your hands to stop yourself from moaning!
The more hard he thrusted you the more you felt horny.
Your insides felt hot and you reached your climax.
"Your pussy is so wet and it's  hugging my dick so well! It feels so good (y/n)!"
Him describing it made you feel shy but you wanted him to say all these things to you!
"Katakuri-sama....ah!... kiss me! Please!" You said as you sticked your tongue out.
He didn't waste as second and kissed you passionately till you were breathless.
He lifted you up by holding your thighs and continued to fuck you hard upstanding as his lips worked on yours!
You were about to come again!
"Oh! Seems like you are about to come! Do you love my dick so much baby?" he asked as he panted.
You wanted to scream his name but you can't!
"Katakuri-sama.....slow...please....i will come again...."
"Don't hold your self back!"
He thrusted you slow and deep as you both reached your climax. You flinched hard and felt weak on your knees.
He slowly got you down and kissed you.
"I love you (y/n)" he said with a most gentle smile ever.
You couldn't tell anything! You froze there for a while!
He held your hand and dragged you under the shower.
"Let me scrub your back!" He said.
You were silent the whole time in the shower.
But you couldn't take hands off him. You washed his head and showered him with kisses.

Showering with your boyfriend was the most peaceful experience.

You both sneaked back to your room.
Katakuri dried his hair and got dressed.

You sat there in your towel staring at the wall.
All you could think about was the 'I love you (y/n)'. You regretted not replying.....you regretted not tell him 'I love you too'

"(y/n) you will catch cold....get dressed!"
"Katakuri-sama" you whispered and hugged him.
"What's wrong?"
"Don't go!"
"I will come back at night.....wait for me okay? Few more hours!" He said as he patted your head.

Katakuri left.

You got ready slowly and went to have your breakfast.

"I will get dressed nicely today and will surprise katakuri-sama!" You thought to yourself.