Something I have never felt before

Kathakuri's POV

The last person I spoke with was my sister brûlée after my fight with luffy, after that, it was pretty much vague. I heard my sister say that she would get help for me.
Before I knew I was in this strange beach house! I was laying on someone's lap, I can't quite make out their face! But I knew it was a lady! Through voice.
She had this addictive smell! "She smells so good! Like something sweet?" Is what I thought.
After a while when I was pretty much conscious, I was all alone! I thought I was having some hallucinations! So I tried to get off the beach where people started surrounding me! I lost all the energy I had left. I knew I was collapsing.
I am hearing someone asking for help! I could see a little silhouette of a women in a white dress. I could smell the same sweet additive scent!! Before I knew it I had lost my conscious completely.
After few days I could hear someone speak with me but I couldn't open my eyes or speak.
She was the same person who saved me and been treating me for days!
It's quite amusing and funny how she can speak with someone who is not even conscious!

She seems to be happy today! I am glad she is having a great day!

She is making donuts today!!! I want to eat them!

She seems to be late today.....

Without knowing I am addicted to her company...... something I have never felt before. I want to experience her warmth, I want to speak with her! I want to listen to her talk....like being conscious...not like this!
She probably knows who I am but it's not bothering her! She is still helping me out! Why isn't she scared of me?! Like my face! Isn't it creeping her out?!
Above all! Why am I feeling all these?!

While I was immersed in these mixed feelings, I could hear her footsteps!

She is here! I missed her! But she is not talking?! Why though? Is she tired of speaking to someone who is unconscious?
It's pretty evident right! Who can speak with someone who is not even responding to their happiness or pain.
I could feel the bitterness in my heart.

That's when I heard a small sigh....

She is talking! Maybe I am wrong?

"Katakuri-sama have you ever felt lonely despite having so many people to care about you?
Do ever feel that there is a huge hole inside your chest....that with how much ever love you fill it, you won't feel like it's filled enough?
It hurts.... I don't want to feel like this anymore!"

Oh...she is sad.... She seems to be lonely!
I want to hug her! I want to hug her and say I am here for her!

The next thing I knew I was hugging her!!
I could feel her warmth! She seems so fragile and soft. And again her scent! Now that I am more close to her, it's so addicting!! I want to see her!
It was very difficult to pull myself away from the hug!
I saw this beautiful (s/c) skin women in white dress with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes!
But I couldn't quite see her eyes properly as her eyes were filled with tears! She was trying so hard to wipe her tears with her hands but it was not helping her. I could sense that she was embarrassed, But god! She looked beautiful! I can't imagine how she might look while she smiles! I grabbed her by waist and pulled her in for one more hug! And held her like that for a while and said "I am so happy to see you! Thank you for saving me!"

 I could sense that she was embarrassed, But god! She looked beautiful! I can't imagine how she might look while she smiles! I grabbed her by waist and pulled her in for one more hug! And held her like that for a while and said "I am so happy to s...

Katakuri's POV ends.

The moment he dragged me for another hug, my heart skipped a beat! I didn't know that the chiseled body that I used to see everyday had such and soft and kind touch! I couldn't help but hug him in return! My feelings exploded all over the place!
I wanted him to hold me like that forever!
I could feel his breath around my neck, which almost made me lose my mind!
My heartbeat was so loud, I knew he could hear it!
But oh boy! I was the happiest person that day!

Ps. I may not be regular but I will try my best to update everyday!! And I want to keep as fictional as possible. But yeah I am quite happy how the story is coming up! Will spice it up a little from next part! But will take the romance little slow!