Bath, dinner and tea

You woke up to sounds of seagulls. The wind was little colder and sun was about to set. You were hungry and at the same time felt tired even after a long nap.
You forcefully opened your eyes! Even though it was cold you could feel the warmth. You looked towards your side to see katakuri sleeping.
Your head was on his arms, while his other arm was hugging you.
You turned towards him and stroked his cheeks and placed little pecks all over his face.

"Your snoring didn't let me sleep and now you are not letting me sleep" he said in sleepy voice as he woke up

"Did I snore? Was it bad?"
"It was cute!"he said as he pulled you in and hugged you tightly.
"I am hungry"
"Yeah I could hear your stomach growling!"
He said playfully.
He rested your head slowly on the pillow and took his arm as he got up! He stretched his body by lifting his hands!
Your eyes were looking at the beautiful silhouette of your man with the sunset backdrop!
You couldn't be more happier!
He turned back and asked "shall we take a bath?"
You got up and and followed behind him like a small kid.
Now that you were completely naked and walking towards bathroom you felt so damn embarrassed! You felt like going into a hiding for few years!
He jumped into the tub and asked you to join him. "Come on. What are you waiting for?"
"But katakuri-sama? Where?"
"In between my legs! I will give you a back massage!" He said.
You got into the tub and sat in between his legs.
He tided your hair up and kissed the nape of your neck.
The bath was peaceful and silent one. You both enjoyed the hot water touching your skin and all the tiredness vanished!
Katakuri stayed back to wash his hair while you came out to prepare for your late lunch/ dinner!
As you were cooking, you saw your boyfriend come out of the bath looking like a total snack! Wet hair dripping, glossy abs, wide shoulders and his charming crimson eyes!
You quickly went to him  and offered to dry his hair.
He smelled so good! Drying his hair was just another reason to touch him!
He handed the towel that he had around his neck. You dried his hair and played with it for a while and said "All done!". He looked up towards you and locked eye contact.
"(y/n)...... "
"Yes....."
"Don't go home today" he said with puppy eyes. You wanted to say yes so badly but that was not an option.
"I really want to stay!"
"But you won't?"
"Yeah...."
He hugged you and said "I wish time would stop right now!"
He was being clingy! It was so cute! You couldn't hold back and poked his cheek.
Katakuri froze for a second.
"What was that (y/n)" he asked.
"You are cute" you said as you were trying to hold your laugh.
"If anyone heard you calling me cute......they would lose their mind or will think you have lost your mind!" He said.
"Well.....I have definitely lost my mind for you..." you said.
He pulled your cheeks and asked "aren't you a smarty pants?!" And giggled.
He bent down towards you and showered you with kisses.
The dinner was almost ready.
Katakuri set up the table and waited  eagerly for your cooking.
You felt like a newly married couple! Which gave you butterflies.
You both shared the meal in single plate feeding each other.
Katakuri made tea and you both enjoyed it with the starry night beach view!
It was time to get back to your place but you didn't wanted to go back!
The walk towards the house was a long one.
You both slowly walked hand in hand.
"Katakuri-sama.....when are you going back..."
"Not anytime soon..."
"Good"
"Will you miss me?"
"Of course I will!"
"I am happy"
"You are happy that I will be miserable here?!"
"No.....I am happy that I have someone who would miss me!"
"Will you miss me?"
"Of course! So I am thinking to kidnap you" he said with the most serious face.
You stopped walking for a second.
"I am kidding.....probably" he said.
"Don't joke around like that...."
"Don't worry I will kidnap your mom too" he said again with most serious face ever!
"Ahhhh he is playing with me! And pulling my leg!!" you thought.
He smiled towards you as if he was trying to tell he was kidding but it didn't seem that way!
"Katakuri-sama don't kidnap me......"
He started to laugh.
"That depends on my mood"
"I would have gone if he had asked me.....probably.....why kidnap me?" You thought.
"Because I want to do kidnapper role play" he said as if he was reading your mind.
"Do you read mind as well?!" You asked in shock!
"No silly!"
"This man is full of mystery! I want to explore him more!"
You stared at him till you reached your house.
"Have a good night (y/n)!" He said and kissed you good night.
He had this sad expression as if he didn't wanted to send you back home.
"Katakuri-sama! Wait!"
"What is it (y/n)"
"I really really like you!"
"I really really like you too!"
You had this big smile on your face.
You watched his back as he walked into the dark forest.
You turned around to go into your house where you saw your mom standing with a cold expression on her face.

(Photo credits to owner)