Lunch with Brûlée

The moon had lit the sky and you both were back home.
Katakuri made you both dinner for which you helped him.
Your head was filled with your fiancé's confession.
You couldn't help but cling on him.
You had a mini fashion show after dinner for katakuri with all the shopping you had done earlier.
You both hit the bed early as you both had a long day.
.
.
It had been a couple of days since you arrived to Komugi Island.
Katakuri was summoned by big mom and you had to stay back.
Brûlée came to visit you and keep you company till katakuri returned and you were excited to talk all about the proposal with your friend!
.
.
Brûlée came just before the lunch and you both spent time making lunch.
"So many oranges?!"
"Yeah.....katakuri-sama plucked them for me..."
"That's ALOT!" she chuckled.
"How about we make some orange juice?"
"Sounds good! But I have to ask! You seem to be chill for a person who is kidnapped by her boyfriend?!"
"Not boyfriend.....it's fiancé..." you whispered.
"What?! What did you just say?"
"Nothing...it's just-"
"Did Nii-san propose you?!" She asked you excitedly.
"Yeah....he did!" You never thought talking about this would be so embarrassing but you were happy that brûlée is the first person to know about this!
"Omg! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!! But I am so pissed at Nii-san, cause he didn't even bother to mention about this?!"
"Probably he was embarrassed!"
Brûlée hugged you and said-
"Don't you think you have talk about all this with your family?"
You instantly realised that you had forgotten all about how your mom despised the fact that you are in love with a pirate!
"You are right! I should go meet her she might be worried about me! And I didn't even inform her before leaving"
"You know you were kidnapped right?" Brûlée said sarcastically.
"I have to go see her! Can you take me back to my island?"
"Are you okay with going back without telling  Nii-san?"
You started to think what to do. You know that katakuri won't be coming back anytime soon.
"It's okay. If I am, then can you please let him know and also I will leave him a note or try to contact him"
"You both should have met your parents to let them know about your engagement" brûlée said with a worried look.
"I know.....once katakuri-sama is free I will take him with me to talk to my mom......and if it's about my dad you know he is no more around..."
"Yeah right.....but I still feel-"
"Let's talk about all this later for now let's have lunch?"
"Agreed!"
You both prepared the lunch and sat in semi-open dining to have it.
As the day was hot and humid you both ended your meal with ice cream.
.
.
You told about how katakuri popped the question and how you felt.
Brûlée was happy and excited that she told all about the bridal shops in wholecake island which have these beautiful dresses and how the weddings are done in her family.
"So....is it only arrange marriages in your family?"
"Yeah.....pretty much..." brûlée face turned pale.
"Of course...what was I thinking..."
"You know my sister Lola.... She parted her ways from us due to the arrange marriage and mama completely disowned her and she is ready to kill her....i don't want to do anything against mama but I care about nii-san and also you...."
"I totally forgot how I have put you in a spot.....I am sorry..."
"No! Don't be! It's my decision by the end of the day!"
"So I guess I got no chance?"
"Nii-san will figure something out! For sure!"
"Right! Katakuri-sama will do something!"
You both kind of knew the outcome but you have no choice but to believe that it might not take a wrong turn.
"Let's not worry about that for now! First you talk to your family! And your Islanders!"
"Correct. But I still feel like I should speak to katakuri-sama and see what he has to tell about this?"
"I know! But your mom will be worried atleast let her know that you are safe!"
"Okay! Tomorrow! first thing in the morning!"
"Yes" brûlée said with a subtle smile letting you know that it will be alright.
.
.
Katakuri reached out to let you know that he won't be coming back for couple of days and you also let him know that you will be visiting your island.
"Katakuri-sama I will come back soon."
"I wish I could come with you...."
"It's okay! We will do that some other time. I am just visiting my mom to let her know I am okay!"
"I wish there was some way to contact you..."
Your island was pretty much isolated so there was no Den den Mushi.
"Don't worry! Take care."
.
.
Brûlée and you entered mirro world and you could feel your heart about to burst out of your body!
You were tensed. You didn't know how your mom would react. You wanted to let her know badly but also you were scared.
"Brûlée....i am getting cold feet..."
"What? Calm down! It's your mom. Just let her know your feelings properly...don't panic. I am sure she will understand."
"Hopefully! I don't want to hurt her as she has already sacrificed so much for me!"
"I get it! But it's something you can't hide."
"Agreed."
"Come on let's go!"
You both reached to your beach house.
It looked exactly like how you had left.
Brûlée put her hand on your shoulder to get your attention and said-
"Okay listen carefully, I will come back here tomorrow same time!"
"Okay!"
"Even if you are planning to stay back here for a while make time and come back here to let me know! Okay?"
"Got it!"
You waved bye to your friend and ran towards you home.
You quietly tried to sneak in your room but the sit-out door squeaked a little too hard to make your mom come to your room instantly.
"Oh! Guess who is back after being vanished for days!"
"It's just a couple of days?"
"That smart mouth of yours! Where were you?!"
"Komugi Island."
"What shall I do with you?! Come in! Next time please come from front door like a normal person!"
"Sorry"
You thought "she seems to be chill? Very suspicious..."
"Your boyfriend left a note saying you are going to his place with him so I knew....that's why I am chill!"
"Did you just read my mind?!"
"I am your mom I know what you will be thinking?!"
"Damn! Scary!"
"So? Do you have something to say?"
"Ah- you know what I am hungry so why don't we have lunch?"
"It's too soon for lunch sweetie..." she said sarcastically.
"Okay mom..... I have something to tell."