Kisses

Katakuri's POV

After yesterday I am totally immersed in (y/n)'s thought.
The hot spring bath was very difficult for me.
Her bare skin looked so glowing and soft that I wanted to feel her so badly!
The sweet kiss we exchanged was addictive! Her lips felt so good......I can't take it anymore! I want her to know how much I like her and how much she is bothering me by playing with my heart!
She should have been here by now.....seems like she will late today!
"Nee-san! Nee-san!"
Wait isn't it brûlée's voice?
"Brûlée!"
"How are you doing? Are you all cured up now! I was worried about you nee-san!"
"I am all healthy now! You don't have to worry about me! And what are you doing here by the way?!"
"What do you mean!? I missed you so came to see you!"
"Really.....I am happy you came!"
"And also......I am keeping track of you through mirror just so you know!"
"You saw everything...?"
"Not everything but pretty much got the idea......"
"Okay......kind of embarrassing to know that you saw me like that....."
"You don't have to be! I am happy for you! (y/n) is a sweet girl! And also only person who didn't comment or judge me for my face! When I first met her she just spoke with me without getting creeped out! But I thought she was being generous. So I confronted her and asked why is she acting like this....you don't have act like a better person, etc.,! But she didn't say anything and kept speaking to me like it was nothing! Then I got to know what her silence meant! She is the kind of person who wouldn't look down on someone! And I bet you should be knowing that by now!"
"We both can be ourselves with her right? I get it! She is the most welcoming person..."
"Are you in love with her?!"
"Love.......i don't know....but I do like her! I really do....."
"Of course you would!"
My sister had the bright smile on her face! Which made me feel at ease because I was worried what she might tell when she learns about my feelings towards (y/n)!
"So when are you planning to let her know about your feelings?"
"Today....."
"Did I just pop out on the wrong time?"
"No I needed someone to tell me it was alright......you know to....."
"It's alright nee-san! Let her know your feelings!"
"Mamma....."
"Don't worry I will come up with a plan! I can't wait to see you both get married!!"
"You are going too ahead of your time! I am not even sure if she will accept my feelings!"
"Nee-san you are so dumb!"
"I know.....our feelings must be mutual but......I don't want to abandon her....and she wouldn't want that either! Right?!"
"Yes I agree to that......"

I turned my head to side to see (y/n) running towards us! She looked like a dream in white dress, (h/c) hair flowing with flowers in her hand! She looked beautiful! My feelings became more clear looking at her! She has this worried face which made me feel little pain in my chest!
She might be worried that I will be going back.....
I want to tell her.....how much I like her! How much she means to me!

Katakuri's POV ends....

"I like you too katakuri-sama!" You said with most gentle and big smile on your face.
Katakuri face had a touch of red and he looked immersed in your eyes!
You cuddle into his arms and rested your head on his shoulders.
He quickly took you into his arms and wrapped his hands around you.
His arms felt like a home to you! A warm and welcoming feeling!
"Katakuri-sama......I will miss you! And yeah you have your responsibilities....to which I don't want to come in between! But I will wait for you! How much ever long it might take! But promise me you will come back to me!"
"Why are you talking like I will go and never come back? And I would never let you wait for me! Even if I am going then I would take you with me!"
"But my mom....."
"Okay then we will take your mom too with us!"
"Stop joking katakuri-sama!"
He held you close and kissed on your forehead.
"I want stay with you......like this.....and I want to keep you by my side....."
"Katakuri-sama......"
You looked up towards him to see him with a little bit of bitter expression on his face. You slowly got up and sat on his lap wrapping your hands around his neck and kissed his lips as gentle as possible.
His crimson eyes were shining like star and his breath felt hot.
You placed small pecks on his neck and you knew he liked it.
He placed your hair behind your ears to make way for his kiss on your cheeks.
His lips felt good on your cheek and his sharp teeth tickled your skin.
"More katakuri-sama..........."
"Aren't you enjoying it too much (y/n)?"
You looked at him to see him smirking and enjoying.
"I will shower you with kisses until you say stop..."
"That will never happen...." You said with most lustful eyes.
You both started to kiss when he carried you to the bedroom and laid you down on the futon as gentle as possible.
You both didn't break from the kiss and your hand slid on his chest and you started to unbutton katakuri's shirt.
Katakuri broke from your kiss and said "slow down young lady!"
"What...." You quickly took you hands off his chest!
"Now my turn" he said with husky voice and started to drag your sleeve down and kissed your shoulder.
Oh! God! It felt like paradise!

The silence around the beach house to the waves hitting the sand and the sound of his kisses on you felt like a beautiful melody that you could get lost in

(Photo credits to owner)