Good Night kiss

You both spent few more minutes in the hot spring. You felt awkward after the short make out session.

"Katakuri-sama hope you are feeling better after coming here!"
"Yes....and also...."
"What is it katakuri-sama?"
"If you want to take a dip in hot spring take me with you.....don't go alone....you saw what happened today right?"
"Hm! I will keep that in mind"

Katakuri got out of hot spring. The view from the back was a blessing. He was butt naked and looked delicious!

"Stop staring at my ass (y/n)"
"Ah..! No I am not staring....i just glanced....i will turn around..!" and you turned immediately.
"If you want to watch me so bad then I don't mind you watching me get dressed" he said.
"I am not some kind of pervert!"
"Then why are peeking?" He asked.
"I am not peeking!...I am just stretching my neck!"
"Aaah I see...! How about I help you with the stretching?"
"No thank you! It's getting hot I will get out of water! Are done getting dressed katakuri-sama??"
"Almost done! You can turn!"

You turned around to see him buttoning his shirt. "Come out! I thought you were hot!"
"You.....are....turn around..."
"I don't want to turn around (y/n)"
"Why?!!! Stop teasing my katakuri-sama!"
"No i am dead serious!" He said with a serious expression.
You thought "if I probably started pretending like I will come out he might turn around by feeling embarrassed!"
"Okay then I will come out now!"
"Yes please!"
You slowly started to walk towards the hot spring bank as the water level was decreasing.
The water was almost below your chest but Katakuri's eyes were fixed on you. He had his hungry eyes glancing you from top to bottom. You thought fuck it! And started to come out of water by covering your boobs with your hands. He was still not flinching!
You felt so embarrassed!
"Katakuri-sama.....please can you turn around?"
"What if say I don't want to turn around" he said with a smirk on his face.
"Pleaseeeeee......"
"What will I get if I turn around?"
"Whatever you want!" You said as you were really desperate!
"Okay fine!"

He turned around and you came out of water as soon as possible thinking he might turn around any moment. He handed you the towel and said "I have already used it....hope you don't mind!"
You took the towel and wiped yourself and wrapped it around your body.
He turned around and said "are you okay with using my towel?"
You nodded yes with flushed face.
He came near you slowly. "Don't forget your promise (y/n)!"
You thought "what does he mean! Will he do something dirty to me? I don't mind that....what am I even thinking! Dirty thoughts get out of my head!"
You pushed him little behind and told him to look out till you get dressed.

You got dressed and told katakuri you had brought some snacks for after bath.
You had brought fruit flavoured milk, tea, chiffon cake and katakuri's favourite donuts.
His eyes were literally shining looking at the snacks. You thought to yourself "he has the happiest face when he see sweets!! So cute!!!
You both had snacks and chatted for hours about your childhood and sweets that you ate during your younger days!
You both packed everything and walked back to beach house.

"Katakuri-sama it's pretty late today so I will return to home without joining you for the dinner!"
"Yes you are right. It's already pretty dark..."
"Yes! Time went by so fast! I had so much fun today katakuri-sama!"
"You are right! I had fun too! And also.....how about....you know I walk you to your house...?"
"Really?"
"Yeah.....don't worry I won't come all the way.....atleast you know near by to your house....."
"Yes!!! I would love that!!" You said with the most happiest expression. Katakuri smiled at you and held your hand. "Let's go.."
You both walked hand in hand in silence till you could see your house. "Thank you for walking me till here katakuri-sama! I am so happy!"
"Yes...no problem! You know....I could do this every day.....if that's okay with you?"
"I would love that!"
"Okay now go on!! It's pretty late! have your dinner and sleep soon!"
He was about to let go your hand when you held it tight and pulled him towards your face. "Good night kiss...." And kissed his lips.
You hugged him and ran towards your house. Your head was filled with him the whole night and all you could think about was confessing your feelings to him as soon as possible and make him yours!

Katakuri's POV

She looked so good with her hair up. Her skin looks so delicate and soft. I want to touch every inch of her body and want to see what kind of face she makes!
Her feeling shy and asked me to turn around .....so cute.....I want to tease her more!!
I can't take my eyes off her! My head will be filled with her whole night and I will definitely get no sleep today!
Kissing her like that....was not my intention but I couldn't hold myself back!
I want her so bad! I am obsessed with her expressions! I like her! I like her so much!

While walking (y/n) to her home.......

Her hands are so soft and small. I want to walk with her like this everyday.....I am having fun because of you (y/n)....the fight with luffy was life changing but meeting you here and being with like this under the moonlight.....I feel like I want to be little selfish....i want to be with you! I want to tell you that I like you a lot! I want to tell you that I want my everyday to be like today!
I want to forget about all my responsibilities and be here with you in that beach house. I will tell my feelings as soon as possible! (y/n) thank you for everything.