I can't stop thinking about him

Weeks passed since you started looking after Katakuri. He has not yet regained his conscious.
Coming to the beach house looking after him became your daily routine. But deep down you were quite attached to his company which kinda scared you thinking how he might react when he wakes up.
Everyday you used to tell him how your day went, what you had for dinner etc,. The thoughts in your mind were now on your tongue. You had someone to tell every stupid thing that came to your mind! Even though the opposite person is unconscious.
But you always wished he would get up and converse with you.
You went to market and brought him clothes and stuff to wear when he wakes up.
His wounds were pretty much healed, but fatigue might have been stopping him from waking up. You started to get more information on him through people and newspapers because you wanted to know everything about him. But according to your friend brûlée he was one of them most kindest person ever! But his character was quite opposite in newspapers and people's mouth.
But deep down you felt that your friend is right.
You heard that katakuri likes donuts! So you thought "Maybe if I makes donuts he might wake up to that delicious aroma!"
But unfortunately it didn't quite work.
You told yourself you will try something else tomorrow again.
You went back home got busy with your day and finally come to sleep.
Your room has a huge sliding door with sit out towards the garden. You sat there with a cup of tea staring at the beautiful moon in front of you. You felt lonely. You wished it would have been better to have someone beside you right now. And suddenly katakuri's face popped in your mind.

What am I even thinking right now! He is your friend's brother and that person don't even know you! I am acting like a creep. When he finds out that I spoke with him everyday, watched him and stuff he would definitely think I am some kind of creep!!! Why didn't I realise this sooner!

You could feel your heart aching! But you knew you were right about what you thought.

You had a one hell of a sleepless night! Almost felt like a hangover!
You got ready, had breakfast and and headed towards the beach house as usual.
Well, usually you would be grinning and hopping to meet him but today it was different. Your heart felt heavy.
As you reached beach house you immediately started to change his bandages and without knowing you started to speak how you felt and tears started to flow through your eyes! When you suddenly felt a hand on your waist and being pulled towards a hug! You were in shock, quite confused as well as happy that he is awake. It was quite embarrassing that he saw you in tears. You always thought you would greet him with a big smile but that was not the case anymore.

Kathakuri's POV
It's the same smell!  Oh she is here! I missed her. But she seems down! She is crying! I wanna hug her.
She smells so good!
She looks pretty even while crying! But I hope I could see her smile.