Late night visit

The night was cold and the silence in the room creeped up.
Your mom sat in front of saying nothing.
"Mom I-"
"How is he now? Recovered?"
"Yeah he is doing fine."
"I thought I only let you treat him and not-"
"I really like him!"
"Yeah I saw how much you "like" him" she told in anger filled tone.
"I am sorry...." You told.
"Are you even aware what kind of person he is?! He is a pirate with 1,057,000,000 belli bounty and World Government views him as an extreme threat!"
"He is not just some scary pirate!"
"You could have chosen anyone but you fell for a pirate?!"
"You are talking like this because you have not met him and talked to him!"
"You might like him but I love my daughter more! You have already faced too much and I don't want to you to go through something like that again!"
"No!!! He cares about me he likes me too!"
"Yeah probably! But haven't you heard about big mom and her methods?! Or are you just taking it lightly and thinking you could avoid all that! And more over....it will be political issue! Stop being irresponsible!"
"Why do I have to care about all that?! Why do I have to consider about others and what they want?! Can't I be selfish for once in my life?!"
"I don't know if it's selfish or foolish! I want to protect you!"
The tears start to fall from your eyes.
You banged the dining table and stood up.
"You are not going anywhere until I think about this! And until you think about the consequences! If want to treat it as a fling then go ahead but if you are serious then I want to know what is your decision!"

You thought "She was right! My mom is so right! And I know I don't want katakuri-sama as a fling! Definitely not!"

You came back to your room and shut yourself. Your mom didn't disturb you for whole night.
You lay on the bed thinking about the one hell of a day you had!
It was too much to process! You met your long lost friend, you confessed to your crush and you had sex and even got caught by your mom! You screamed into your pillow. You thought to yourself "so much for a "normal" day!"
All you could think was you won't be able to see katakuri for a while! Your mom was considerate enough to give a thought about you two! You were wondering what she might tell! "She is a practical woman! I would never want my loved one to involve with a pirate! But I am happy she ready to listen to me!"
You couldn't sleep a bit whole night! You felt like you had a bad hangover! Your face was swollen with little bit dark circles around your eyes.
You got up and opened the curtains to your room.
The sunlight felt like needles piercing through your eyes!
You opened the door and your mom stood there as if she was waiting for your thoughts from yesterday! One second you thought she might have been standing here from last night!
"Good morning baby" she said as she fixed your messy hair.
"You seem to be little calmer than yesterday!"
"Sorry about yesterday! It was kind of shocking for me!"
"I get it....."
"So what did you conclude? Seems like you pulled all nighter! So tell me..."
"Mom....i am hungry? Can we talk later?"
"Okay I guess"
You both had brunch together and no one spoke a word.
You finished your food, washed the plates and went back to your room.
All you could think was what katakuri would be thinking right now! You were getting irritated and scared thinking he might misunderstand you! You went near your mirror and called your friend but she didn't respond!
Your mom stood near your bedroom door frame and watched doing your crazy shit.
"Were you just trying to speak to mirror? Or yourself? Why are roaming like tail burnt cat?!"
"I want to go see him....i just confessed him yesterday and now it's like I am ghosting him! So mom! Can't I just go and tell him that I am grounded?!"
"First of all you are not grounded, second of all you can go meet him!"
"Really!!!!"
"But......"
"Of course there is a catch!"
"Tell me.....fling or serious?"
"You tell me mom......you think I am having a fling?"
"Don't play this cross question game with me!"
"Fine.....I like him! Not like physically kind of but like like him! I do like him physically too! But yeah! If I would want to marry him one day I am ready for it! And I know his mom is not normal-"
"Not normal? She is a menace! Do you have any idea you might get killed?!"
"Katakuri-sama won't let that happen!"
"Has that person told you that he would that?"
"We have not talked about all that!"
"You should! And I should hear from him that he will protect you!"
"We both confessed each other yesterday so give me a break!"
"Okay I get it.....but...."
"Yes I will keep this in my mind okay!? Now can I go meet him?"
"No....you rest and get sleep today!"
"Mommmmm......."
She left the room banging the door behind her.
You went back to bed and slept like a baby forgetting all the drama that happened yesterday till today!
You woke up in the middle of the night. It was already past 1. You thought of taking bath as your coma sleep led you to sweat like shit!
You took bath and came back to your room.
Your house was a Japanese style building.
Your room had a beautiful full length door/ window through which you could access the sit out!
Your hair was dripping wet and your were wrapped in towel. You were searching for one more towel to dry your hair.
You felt hot from the skin burning hot bath you took.
You opened the door to the sit out and the cold breeze hit you. You lifted your head up to see the moon look beautiful than ever.
You suddenly started to miss katakuri more!

"You will catch cold if stand there without wearing clothes and with wet hair you know!"
You started searching from where the voice was coming! For second you thought you were hearing things!
"And what if someone saw you looking so beautiful under moonlight?"
"Katakuri-sama? Where are you?"
"My eyes are always on you and they always follow you.....but you never look at me....."
"It's not true! I-"
He was in front of you in a flash!
"See I am literally here!"
You instantly hugged him tightly! His smell! His warmth! You missed that! It's felt like days since you saw him.
Love do make people crazy you thought to yourself.
"Is everything okay!?" He asked as he held tight to you as if you would run away if he let you go.
"No......."
"You want to talk about it?"
"No......"
"So?"
"I want to stay like this for a while....."
"I would love to but you will catch cold so let's dry you hair and get dressed?"
"Okay....."
You let him go with much difficulty!
You both searched for the towel and finally found it. You sat on the edge of your bed as katakuri dried your hair as gentle as possible!
You got up to get changed when katakuri sat on your bed. His eyes were wandering around room looking at all the things.
"My room is not clean right now......"
"No it's pretty neat!" He said.
You took out your mostly nightly clothes to wear.
His eyes were on you as if he wanted see you naked.
"Don't look at me like that! Now close your eyes!" You said.
Katakuri nodded and closed his eyes using his huge hands.
Well he pretended to close them to be honest.
"Don't look...."
"Yes ma'am!"
You removed your towel and wore your night dress. It was lacy and barely covered anything.
You went near katakuri and moved his hands from his eyes.
You bent down and kissed his forehead.
He touched all the love bites he has left that day. "They looked more dark yesterday!" you said.
He jumped in for a kiss holding your waist.
"I like it....." he whispered
"Hmm......"
Your face felt hot and you didn't know what to tell!
"I can't wait to spend my nights with you as we send our days! I don't know if it's the moonlight but you look more beautiful right now!"
His crimson eyes were sparkling as he looked at you!
"My mom saw us kissing....."
"Is she against us?"
"Not exactly....."
"It's not a no....."
You explained everything that happened from yesterday.
"Your mom is right......but I won't let you go! If you think that you can brush me off thinking it's fling then you are wrong! The moment you confessed I made my mind that you are mine and only mine! If it's about my mamma and the your island.....I understand but I wouldn't ditch you for that..."
"What shall we do then?"
"How about we spend time with each other.......it's not even a day since we started dating.....oh wait! I totally forgot!!"
"Forgot what katakuri-sama?"
"(y/n) I really like you! Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes!! I like you too katakuri-sama! Will you be my boyfriend?"
"You don't need to ask me that!" He laughed.
"Your cute!" He said and pulled to the bed as you both laid in bed facing each other.
"So what do you say?"
"I agree....."
"Okay now go back to sleep! Don't worry! I will come everyday to meet you at night till your mom calms down!"
You kissed him as his hands moved around your back and ass.
"How about a round 2?" You asked.
"Nope! You are resting! You look tired!" he said.
But still he couldn't take his hands of you and showered with kisses and love bites till you fell asleep!

(Photo credits to owner)