Mancave

Jisoo POV

Feeling exhausted from signing documents at the office, I want to slump my gorgeous body to the comfort of my soft bed. But to my surprised when I turned the doorknob, it was not locked.

"How dare someone just entered my dominion? Whoever you are, you are a dead meat!"

Mumbling while walking toward my unwanted visitor, I quickly took one of my golf clubs from its bag at the side of my door and was about to hit the stranger. I'm already up for my nice swing aiming for the head, when suddenly..

"Yaaah, unnie, are you going to kill me with that?!"

Lisa shouted and pointed at the club while trying to cover her face.

"Lisa? What happened? What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

Still startled, but immediately calmed myself and asked her.

"I realize that Diana and I are not going to work out, and I don't want to stay at my penthouse either. My bodyguards said that Diana is still there waiting for me."

Lisa heavily sigh answered me. Already calmed, I went to my minibar to pour two glasses of scotch. Then I go and sit beside her to give the glass to her.

"What about your other condos, your mansion, your villa at the beach, your armff....?"

Lisa dumped a mouthful of fries to me that I almost choked.

"Unnie, I just need my best buddy with me,"

She lay her head on my shoulder, and now it is my turn to sigh.

"Fine, fine, you can stay here at my mancave whenever you want.

🐢🐇